big drop-off

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
LVCoachFoust
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: big drop-off

Post by LVCoachFoust »

We did not take a delay of game and then throw a TD to Tutino. Aaron Tutino played one snap in the 2nd half and he caught a wr screen that went for 9 yards and then he was promptly removed from the game. That's a fact.
MrAnonymous
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by MrAnonymous »

GoDragons wrote:
MrAnonymous wrote:
GoDragons wrote: So you can't read anything into the first sentence, but you read something into the second sentence??  First, I wasn't replying to anyone, just making a statement.  Once a thread is started, there is not requirement that you have to reply directly to someone in order to post.  It happens a lot on here, just take a look back through a few threads.  Apparently you didn't read the multiple posts in this thread with regard to larger schools playing smaller schools, ie LV plays much smaller schools.  No, I'm not implying LV did something purposely to stay just under the AAA cut-off.  Sometimes luck just happens.  They may be luckier to be in AAA at the District level, but I don't know if that's true at the State Level.
I thought I was pretty clear in explaining why I was asking you to clarify, but I guess not so that’s my bad. Thank you for explaining the rules of bleachercoaches to me though. I thought everyone was talking about consistency with programs and you threw out a statement about LV being the largest AA program....just didn’t know what you were getting at. I only saw one post and I didn’t think it related to what you said unless you’re saying that they have been consistent because of their size, which would have been a nice response to me asking for an explanation.  I wasn’t reading into the second sentence, just asking you a question because again, it seemed random to me. I don’t even know how they make the counts to determine classifications. Post the weather forecast for all I care. I was just trying to understand where you were coming from. Southern Columbia is the second ranked school in the state at any classification behind Pine Richland the last I checked and that’s who LV would play in the semis if they’re fortunate enough to make it there so yes I think they would have been better off in AAA this year as far as having a shot to play in the finals. 
Now I understand.  Almost all of your posts are about LV.  Sorry, wasn't trying to ruffle an LV fans feathers. :((
??? Hahaha I think you’re confused. I seem to have your feathers ruffled based on your reply to my questions about your original post there bud. I don’t think I could have been more respectful in asking you to clarify what you meant for me. I said two or three times that I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. 
GoDragons
Senior
Senior

Post by GoDragons »

MrAnonymous wrote:??? Hahaha I think you’re confused. I seem to have your feathers ruffled based on your reply to my questions about your original post there bud. I don’t think I could have been more respectful in asking you to clarify what you meant for me. I said two or three times that I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. 
Ha ha.  My feathers never get ruffled, and my names not Bud.  Lol
MrAnonymous
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by MrAnonymous »

GoDragons wrote:
MrAnonymous wrote:??? Hahaha I think you’re confused. I seem to have your feathers ruffled based on your reply to my questions about your original post there bud. I don’t think I could have been more respectful in asking you to clarify what you meant for me. I said two or three times that I wasn’t trying to be a jerk. 
Ha ha.  My feathers never get ruffled, and my names not Bud.  Lol
:)) :)) :)) Whatever you say bud. Oh and bud is short for buddy in case you missed that like you missed me saying twice that I wasn’t trying to be harsh or a jerk. Didn’t realize how sensitive you are or I would have said it a couple more times to clarify. We’ll go with panties in a bunch then since your feathers don’t ever get ruffled. Have a nice day bud. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

we need safe spaces on here
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »