ICC Week 7

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 7

Post by ICCFan »

With 4 weeks left in the regular season Bellwood and Claysburg are tied for the top spot in the league.  S.Huntingdon went down two weeks ago, Tussey went down last week (I called both games correctly) leaving just two unbeatens in league play (week 1 does not count in league standings).
Williamsburg at Northern Bedford - Surely NBC can't find a way to lose this one can they?  After so many close calls this year, NBC finally gets a breather and a much needed comfortable win.  NBC 35 Williamsburg 6.
Bellwood at West Branch - Blue Devils will find a way to shut down the vaunted Warrior rushing attack.  I look for a low scoring battle.  Bellwood 24  West Branch 7
Mo Valley at Glendale  - Two 1-5 teams matching up in what should be a close game that could go either way.  Unless the Vikes let Jon Dale run for 200+ I like them at home.  Glendale 22 Mo Valley 20
Mount Union at Everett - Mount Union is winless but has hung around versus a most of their league opponents in recent weeks and appear to be improving and poised for an upset.  But....not this week.  Macen the magician leads the Warriors to another win.  Everett 30 Mount Union 20.
GAMES OF THE WEEK
Southern Huntingdon at Tussey Mountain - More than any other game in the ICC this week I am looking forward to this one.  Very intriguing matchup that I can see this going a lot of different ways.  I'll be the first to admit I'm torn on this one and just gonna take a complete guess here. Tussey Mountain 42 Southern Huntingdon 41 in 3 overtimes!
Juniata Valley at Claysburg-Kimmel - Can the Hornets take down an undefeated league opponent 3 weeks in a row?  Is Claysburg for real?  I say Yes and No.  Claysburg has not really beat anyone decent other than W.Branch and lost in week 1 to Tussey in a game that does not count in the league standings.  Juniata Valley 47 Claysburg 20.
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: ICC Week 7

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

NBC BA Glendale Everett TM JV. Agree on all.