Week ten scores.....

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
JTMcMahonLV
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Week ten scores.....

Post by JTMcMahonLV »

I was impressed with shades ability to not be able to score against LV like everyone else they played. Shad would have 3-4 losses at least in heritage, they are absolutely awful! 
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

I agree. Shade could win 6 in the Heritage. Blairsville could win 5 or 6 in the WestPAC. I said earlier this year that CV’s 0-10 team from last year was better than this year’s team that won four and could have won six. I also think three or four WestPAC schools will struggle to field teams going forward, one of which will be Shade.
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

Manfred, I actually watched the game at home. Renda Broadcasting, in conjunction with See World Satellites of Indiana, streamed the game live. The Heritage is lucky to have Renda Broadcasting supporting the conference. A minimum of three games, are broadcast on the radio and on the internet, every weekend. This was their first venture in streaming a game live. It was great! I was warm and dry all evening. Lol
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Manfred wrote:
lgb87cape wrote:Last time I checked when the ball crosses the goal line and the runner gets pushed back it's a TD. PC got screwed by Don Bailey's personal officials he brings in for his home games. 
:((   I never saw those guys before.  Get over it.  Your guys choked on the 2.
Everybody always has a gripe when their team is the team to lose, amazing how tones change when someone's on the winning side of "questionable" calls
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Nevermind.
It ain't over until it's over.