Playoff Rankings - Final*

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Playoff Rankings - Final*

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I can buy the refs screwing up. I don’t think there was a conspiracy to ensure a Forest Hills victory however.  
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

lgb87cape wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:Tough luck for Penn Cambria, they needed a Huntingdon win (which happened) and to win themselves, and the game was a lot closer than expected.  They came up just short of a playoff bid. 
To bad the refs had to control the outcome of the game at a crucial point of the game not the whole game.  One signals TD one doesn't. As some mentioned by some the game meant nothing to FH but everything to PC. The only 2 that can really see the plane of the goal were at odds on the call. Then how was it determined to go with the fourth down call? Was it to bail coach out of the stupid decision to go for it on 4th down at their own 20 and PC was going to capitalize and win and make coach look bad? Cause it was at FH?  I'm sure if it was at PC it would have been a TD. 
Dude..give it a break. Officials make mistakes. It sucks when they do and if I were a PC fan I would be upset as well....but if you honestly think there are a set group of officials that came in and decided to cheat for FH because they are buddies with Bailey then you are a special kind of stupid. 
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Somerset will travel either to Westinghouse or Bedford.  It depends on the outcome of the City League Championship Game between Westinghouse and Allderdice that was ppd. today because of the shooting that I believe occurred in the Westinghouse school district.
A Westinghouse win puts Somerset at Bedford, A Westinghouse loss means Somerset travels to the City for the semifinals.
Punxsy opted out of the playoffs so #1 seed (Bedford or Westinghouse) will get a bye week and await the semifinal winner.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

The shooting occurred in the section of Pittsburgh that goes to Allderdice.
TheAnalyst
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TheAnalyst »

Thanks for clarifying HR.
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Thanks Knowitall, I stand corrected!
lgb87cape
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lgb87cape »

guru1 wrote:
lgb87cape wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:Tough luck for Penn Cambria, they needed a Huntingdon win (which happened) and to win themselves, and the game was a lot closer than expected.  They came up just short of a playoff bid. 
To bad the refs had to control the outcome of the game at a crucial point of the game not the whole game.  One signals TD one doesn't. As some mentioned by some the game meant nothing to FH but everything to PC. The only 2 that can really see the plane of the goal were at odds on the call. Then how was it determined to go with the fourth down call? Was it to bail coach out of the stupid decision to go for it on 4th down at their own 20 and PC was going to capitalize and win and make coach look bad? Cause it was at FH?  I'm sure if it was at PC it would have been a TD. 
Dude..give it a break. Officials make mistakes. It sucks when they do and if I were a PC fan I would be upset as well....but if you honestly think there are a set group of officials that came in and decided to cheat for FH because they are buddies with Bailey then you are a special kind of stupid. 
Dude, I have my opinion and you have yours . Every time I  go to FH nobody know where the refs are from, !!!  dude  L-)
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

lgb87cape wrote:
guru1 wrote:
lgb87cape wrote: To bad the refs had to control the outcome of the game at a crucial point of the game not the whole game.  One signals TD one doesn't. As some mentioned by some the game meant nothing to FH but everything to PC. The only 2 that can really see the plane of the goal were at odds on the call. Then how was it determined to go with the fourth down call? Was it to bail coach out of the stupid decision to go for it on 4th down at their own 20 and PC was going to capitalize and win and make coach look bad? Cause it was at FH?  I'm sure if it was at PC it would have been a TD. 
Dude, I have my opinion and you have yours . Every time I  go to FH nobody know where the refs are from, !!!  dude  L-)
Meaning they aren’t from Sidman...kind of screws up your theory there doesn’t it.... 
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

My numbers above have been confirmed by D6 site numbers posted last night. Coaches meeting today and official brackets expected this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!