Lamont Wade

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CRWizard
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: Lamont Wade

Post by CRWizard »

He is going to be a 4 year letterwinner at PSU.  I think he is doing fine.
D6guy
Freshman
Freshman

Post by D6guy »

I think Wade is more focused on his rap music than football. Wade is all about promoting his rap all over his social media. Maybe he has seen the writing on the wall that he won’t be the player he thought would turn out to be. Crimson ghost why do you think people don’t like him?
D6guy
Freshman
Freshman

Post by D6guy »

Wade is more focused on his rap career than football and it shows.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

D6guy wrote:I think Wade is more focused on his rap music than football. Wade is all about promoting his rap all over his social media. Maybe he has seen the writing on the wall that he won’t be the player he thought would turn out to be. Crimson ghost why do you think people don’t like him?
Your post kinda answers your own question. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

D6guy wrote:I think Wade is more focused on his rap music than football. Wade is all about promoting his rap all over his social media. Maybe he has seen the writing on the wall that he won’t be the player he thought would turn out to be. Crimson ghost why do you think people don’t like him?
He sees casual playing time as a true sophomore at one of the biggest football schools in the country, I’d say he’s doing pretty well for himself considering he’s getting a free education. As for his rap music, just because his other hobbies/interests don’t align with yours doesn’t mean he’s “less focused”. 
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Most of us probably didnt play at a school like PSU so of course we think he is fortunate and doing well. Personally, I think what he has done has been phenomenal. Most of us were not 4 star prospects ranked in the top 100 nationally. If we were, maybe we would feel differently. LaMont had a post mid season with Pitt, WVU, IUP, and under a thinking emoji. He didn't do that because he's content with being 3rd string. Hes frustrated and its understandable. Rap music and video games and whatever else have very little to do with anything related to football success.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Wade has entered his name into the new transfer portal along with Polk and McPhearson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Welcome to Slipprry Rock
no/excuses
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by no/excuses »

Don't let the door hit you on the way out,fellas
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Does he get to keep the $40,000 Jeep Wrangler he started driving around in high school as a senior? will the boosters let him keep it? Lots of folks knocking Tutino stats but Wade didn't play against any better competition in the A Wpial.