tyrone?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

tyrone?

Post by bearcatfan12 »

with the addition of Coach what’s his face will tyrone win 5 or more games this year, or will they continue to be the gum on the bottom of my work boots? i think they’ll fold like my laundry in the morning 
footballmadness
Freshman
Freshman

Re: tyrone?

Post by footballmadness »

Won't be gum but they won't be as dominant as his first run. he had success at Tyrone, mediocre everyplace else.
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

bearcatfan12 wrote:with the addition of Coach what’s his face will tyrone win 5 or more games this year, or will they continue to be the gum on the bottom of my work boots? i think they’ll fold like my laundry in the morning 
:)) How bout the Huntingdon shaved lady parts? Will they find someone to sit on their dumpster fire? 
Is your laundry really folded?
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

EaglealumsGhost wrote:
bearcatfan12 wrote:with the addition of Coach what’s his face will tyrone win 5 or more games this year, or will they continue to be the gum on the bottom of my work boots? i think they’ll fold like my laundry in the morning 
:)) How bout the Huntingdon shaved lady parts? Will they find someone to sit on their dumpster fire? 
38-12... just worry about 5 wins before you mess with us loser 
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

EaglealumsGhost wrote:
and to answer your laundry question yes, it is really folded, especially these past 2 years due to the fact thau i usually hire members of your football team usually after the first week of the playoffs because they have nothing better to do with their free time, i could hire you too if you’d like?
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

This is hilarious. Yea mediocre well Altoona isn't going any where doesnt matter who the coach is. Penn Cambria he walked in to a mess and had and improved his 2nd year. As for Tyrone we will be just fine.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I wouldn't expect a miracle, but I'd say .500 as a start this year. He has a lot of work ahead of him. Fortunately he appears to be energized
-BIRDS OF PREY-