Scores 8/30

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores 8/30

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Dragons score with 2 seconds left on the clock.

Central 12
Tyrone 7
Final

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

CC 55
PC 22
Final
Capnweird
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Capnweird »

Last time FH and Tyrone were both 0 and 2? 
tubmill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by tubmill »

youngbuck wrote:
tubmill wrote:
youngbuck wrote: Stay classy 
There is not one thing that I said that wasn't classy! Kyrie Miller is a family friend. He is having a second monster game in row! I am excited for him! His older brother, Myers, is my son's best friend. They are from Bolivar. Boom Boom Bolivar is a chant that the Laurel Valley students used the last time that the Rams played in the PIAA Class A Basketball Championship in 1981. Most of the players were from Bolivar. Youngbuck, please tell me what unclassy thing that I said!
Posting the score, or noting Kyrie's stats, would have been enough, last week you are on here crying how the Heritage should kick them out , now because your boy is dominating a school half the size of LV it is ok to throw the Miller time and Boom boom.  I dont see one other post like yours on here tonight 
I wasn't crying about anything last week about anything! I simply stated my opinion! I still feel the same. The LVSD school directors should apply to the LHAC or the WPIAL because of the enrollment disparity which they enjoy with the majority of schools in the Heritage. That won't happen, so I would support the Heritage giving Ligonier the boot, just as they did with Carroll.  The only difference between Carroll and Ligonier is that one enjoyed a geographical advantage while the other enjoys an enrollment disparity advantage. Just because I feel that Ligonier doesn't belong in the Heritage,  doesn't mean that I can't support our kids and our team! Go Rams! I was having a little fun with Kyrie and the fact that he is from the Laurel Valley attendance area. I really don't give a crap what others post on here and if you have a hard time with me having a little fun, then you know what you can do! Now just go away!
Last edited by tubmill on August 31st, 2019, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

I miss the good old days when everyone wasn't so easily offended and overly sensitive.
Scarlets1992
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Scarlets1992 »

wagonrider242 wrote:20-7 McCort after another cheap targeting shot!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hardly an egregious play ...the Quarterback lowered his shoulder as a kid was trying to lay him out on the sideline. Not often called on the offensive player, but this one was. However, complaining about cheap shots on a team with this as your example makes your argument look very weak. Sounds like you're just looking to complain because you're a Somerset fan or a Mccort hater. Either way, the game was not filled with cheap shots or chippiness- and I'm a Westmont guy with no dog in the fight. 
wagonrider242
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: RE: Re: Scores 8/30

Post by wagonrider242 »

Scarlets1992 wrote:

Hardly an egregious play ...the Quarterback lowered his shoulder as a kid was trying to lay him out on the sideline. Not often called on the offensive player, but this one was. However, complaining about cheap shots on a team with this as your example makes your argument look very weak. Sounds like you're just looking to complain because you're a Somerset fan or a Mccort hater. Either way, the game was not filled with cheap shots or chippiness- and I'm a Westmont guy with no dog in the fight. 
I'm pretty sure there were 2 cheap shots on McCort and after seeing film there were a few more not called... But coming from Westmont I'm sure you wear the same useless glasses at your games too!

Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

Come on snowflake. The call on the Somerset sideline was only called because their Coach talked him into it. It really wasn't a bad hit at all. Now the one on the McCort sideline was helmet to helmet.
wagonrider242
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: RE: Re: Scores 8/30

Post by wagonrider242 »

Crushersports wrote:

Come on snowflake. The call on the Somerset sideline was only called because their Coach talked him into it. It really wasn't a bad hit at all. Now the one on the McCort sideline was helmet to helmet.
Snowflake? I'm pretty sure the McCort fans were cheering and applauding the cheap hit on the Somerset sideline while the kid was down on the ground... I don't think a single Somerset fan clapped when your player was put on a stretcher (on a completely CLEAN hit) last year.

Scarlets1992
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Scarlets1992 »

Nobody was clapping. Go back and watch your film again....of course, I may have had Westmont earphones on too. Quit trying to make something out of nothing.