ICC Week 3

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 3

Post by ICCFan »

ICC Week 3 appears to be a pretty ho-hum week in the conference with Juniata Valley at Bellwood the only matchup between teams in the top half of the league.
West Branch at Claysburg - The ball should be in the air a lot tonight in Claysburg as the leagues two top passing offenses clash.  Look for the Bulldogs to be the more productive tonight.  Claysburg 30 West Branch 7
Mount Union at Tussey Mountain - Tussey's speed has been impressive.  The Titans 3-headed monster of a rushing machine is putting out some big numbers.  They continue tonight with Lucko being the power and Rhodes and Sipes the speedburners.  Mount Union has been pretty good defensively so what will give?  I say the Trojan defense bends tonights.  Tussey Mountain 48 Mount Union 6.
Williamsburg at Southern Huntingdon - Southern should bounce back strong after dropping to 1-1 last week.  Rockets to blast the Pirates.  SH 37 Williamsburg 0
Northern Bedford at Moshannon Valley - Has anyone noticed that Mo Valley Tailback Joe Bacher has rushed for an eye popping 681 yards in two games?!?  I think this is dangerous for NBC but they'll figure out a way to hold him well under his 340 ypg average and will put up points in a variety of ways themselves.  NBC 34 MV 20.
Everett at Glendale - This game has the potential to be very interesting.  Everett got beat up last week and how will they respond?  While there is upset potential, I'll say the Warriors pull it out after a serious scare from the Vikes.  Everett 20 Glendale 14.
GAME OF THE WEEK
Juniata Valley at Bellwood - This could be a test for the league favorites as Valley has had a history of rising to the occassion.  To pull the upset Valley will have to play turnover free football and perhaps get some gifts themselves.  I see an interesting game here for a half with the Blue Devils wearing down the Hornets and pulling away in the second half.  Bellwood 32 Juniata Valley 12.