Football Crisis in Rural PA?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Bedrock
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Football Crisis in Rural PA?

Post by Bedrock »

Thanks Southy---Wasn't going to argue any more, but we have both handled the budgets for multiple years and know the numbers.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Lmao Knowitall! Isnt that the truth. When the mini rangers that transfered in start winning state medals at the high school level all 27 fans that care about wrestling will be on fire! But i  get all my info from bleachercoaches and a D6 official so im not so sure the truth to it all.
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

youngbuck wrote:
everett wrote:
Crushersports wrote: Ask someone at Forest Hills
Isn't this the truth.  Football and wrestling have a few kids with PO Boxes as homes. 
Name some names internet rumor starter.  Which FH players live outside the district?  You two want to start rumors, let see some evidence
It might be best not to drag kid's names out on here.  Rumors will be started.  Let them die. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

youngbuck wrote:
everett wrote:
Isn't this the truth.  Football and wrestling have a few kids with PO Boxes as homes. 
Name some names internet rumor starter.  Which FH players live outside the district?  You two want to start rumors, let see some evidence
I’m not throwing names out there, because this isn’t the place. But Forest hills does have a wrestler who transferred from CC for this year and his sister still attends CC but they didn’t move. I believe he is ineligible to wrestle this season because of it, but is only an 8th grader
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

youngbuck wrote:
everett wrote:
It's hardly a rumor, anyone in the wrestling community knows that it's what's happening. There's no need to drag kids names into it when it serves no purpose it will catch up to them eventually. 
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

RPW!!!
stownJohn
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by stownJohn »

I was looking at the District 3 power rankings and in single A their best school has a 2-7 record. Does this mean that D-3 just doesn’t have very many single A schools or is it something else? You’d think if there is a population decline in the rural areas of PA that even schools in District 3 would be shrinking.

https://www.pennlive.com/highschoolspor ... spots.html
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

District 3 has 3 single A schools. They have 9 AA. It’s a district made up primarily of bigger schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
stownJohn
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by stownJohn »

Aiks19 wrote:District 3 has 3 single A schools. They have 9 AA. It’s a district made up primarily of bigger schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:D
It’s kind of sad that the District 3 ‘A’ championship game next week will be 2-8 Millersburg vs 2-8 Fairfield. 
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

stownJohn wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:District 3 has 3 single A schools. They have 9 AA. It’s a district made up primarily of bigger schools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk:D
It’s kind of sad that the District 3 ‘A’ championship game next week will be 2-8 Millersburg vs 2-8 Fairfield. 
Yes it is! But I’m beating a dead horse if I say districts need realigned depending on classes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk