Ligonier Valley - Bellwood Antis

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Red and Black
Sophomore
Sophomore

Ligonier Valley - Bellwood Antis

Post by Red and Black »

First meeting of two undefeated teams in all classes of the state playoffs. 

Something tells me the loser of this game and the Richland - Penns Valley loser could have won another game or two in a different district.
Calmor
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Ligonier Valley - Bellwood Antis

Post by Calmor »

Richland definitely has the tougher game ahead this Friday night, Ligonier will win by 45, BA just that far below these 3, undefeated or not they struggled with CH.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

I agree that LV wins easily. As much as I’d love to see PV make the title game I just think Richland is on another level this season. Although I do remember a Richland team a few years ago that was naming scores and then ran into an underdog Mountain League team. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Props to Bellwood on a good season, but it's over. Just glad that the game is at LV
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

DragonsDoExist wrote:I agree that LV wins easily. As much as I’d love to see PV make the title game I just think Richland is on another level this season. Although I do remember a Richland team a few years ago that was naming scores and then ran into an underdog Mountain League team. [emoji6]

That was upset city, not sure anyone saw that coming. But that is why you play the game 
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:I agree that LV wins easily. As much as I’d love to see PV make the title game I just think Richland is on another level this season. Although I do remember a Richland team a few years ago that was naming scores and then ran into an underdog Mountain League team. [emoji6]

That was upset city, not sure anyone saw that coming. But that is why you play the game 
Actually wasn't that much of an upset. Central was loaded with Cunningham Moore Conrath and a great line. 
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Enzo plz reread your posts here and tell me and everyone else on here why what you said is what you would call hypocritical....
Joe Bivitz
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Joe Bivitz »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Props to Bellwood on a good season, but it's over.  Just glad that the game is at LV
Yes, because LV has such top notch facilities.  Get some bleachers and play clocks, plant some grass, then you can be glad to host a playoff game.  Hope it doesn't rain much this week, LV is probably out of sawdust to spread on the mud.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

Joe Bivitz wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:Props to Bellwood on a good season, but it's over.  Just glad that the game is at LV
Yes, because LV has such top notch facilities.  Get some bleachers and play clocks, plant some grass, then you can be glad to host a playoff game.  Hope it doesn't rain much this week, LV is probably out of sawdust to spread on the mud.
LOL Ouch.  =)) Let's go!!  
Thanks!