ICC Week 12

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCfanatic
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 12

Post by ICCfanatic »

NBC vs. TM-Probably the most unpredictable game this week for the ICC.  NBC has been rolling as of late and are very well coached, but Tussey Mountain is better in the trenches and better defensively.  If TM plays mistake free football, they will bring home the district 5 championship.  I am going to say TM in a tight one 28-26 with the ball in NBC's hands to close the game out.  

Homer Center vs. JV-This game will be lopsided folks.  JV is going to cause several turnovers in this one and put up at least 28.  JV passing game too much for the lower seeded HC.  JV 34-20.

Bellwood vs. LV-Bellwood is finally going to know what it is like for the rest of the ICC to play a larger school and be dominated.  This might be a running clock by the end of the 3rd quarter but I will give them the benefit of the doubt here due to being undefeated.  LV 42-14.

CK vs. Saltsburg-
Not sure what Saltsburg brings to the table other than who they have beaten and lost to.  The dawgs are healthy and have been winning as of lately.  I am going to stick with the ICC here and say CK 32-28.    
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: ICC Week 12

Post by Aiks19 »

What it’s like to play a larger school? You know Bellwood isn’t the largest school in their own conference and probably isn’t far from being single A themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

So they are third behind MU and Everett. And I was wrong about being close to single A...

Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Aiks19 wrote:So they are third behind MU and Everett. And I was wrong about being close to single A...

Doesn't really matter. Bellwood is and always will be top dog in that conference regardless.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:So they are third behind MU and Everett. And I was wrong about being close to single A...

Doesn't really matter. Bellwood is and always will be top dog in that conference regardless.
You’re right. But he said as if they are the big bad bully. It’s not Bellwood’s fault that there are 4 other double A teams that can’t seem to consistently win.....or win at all