Heritage-Week 13

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
saltsburgtrojanfan1989
Sophomore
Sophomore

Heritage-Week 13

Post by saltsburgtrojanfan1989 »

...And then there were three

The District 6 AA championship and also two District 6 A semifinal games. There could be a potential all-Heritage PIAA D6 single A Championship...if both Saltsburg and PL win.

Ligonier Valley vs Richland: District 6 AA Championship. Mansion Park. The Rematch of 2018. Will be a Great Game.
Purchase Line at Juniata Valley: PL is coming off a stunning upset of Portage. JV are the defending champions in D6 single A. The Hornets will benefit from being the defending champs, the home crowd and also the PL Red Dragons lengthy travel.
Saltsburg vs Bishop Guilfoyle: Saltsburg is having a sensational season so far. They travel to St. Francis to face the mighty Bishop Guilfoyle Marauders. This is the battle of the playmakers: Saltsburg's Josh Gibbons vs BG's Keegan Myrick. Will Gibbons, Nathan Slapinski, David Stuller and the Bartolini Brothers be able to break BG big Defensive Line and will Myrick give the Trojans defense fits. Should be an entertaining game.

Any other thoughts and predictions?
SteelTownSpud
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Heritage-Week 13

Post by SteelTownSpud »

I will predict that this weekend will be the end of the road for all 3 Heritage teams. No disrespect..I just think all 3 are playing superior competition...
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

Best of luck to Saltsburg. Its nice to see their program do well after so long.
Ballislyfe
Junior
Junior

Post by Ballislyfe »

Congrats to saltsburg on a great year. Coach leasure is def getting the most outta what he got. Saltsburg is tiny. Most sports are co ops with blairsville! Football is not(Atleast to my knowledge ) I’ve seen them firsthand the last 3-4 year and the improvement is tremendous. Hats off
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

It's great to see small schools that have been down make a big-time turnaround. Congratulations to Saltsburg and Glendale!
LoneRanger
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by LoneRanger »

Ballislyfe wrote: November 18th, 2019, 12:52 am Congrats to saltsburg on a great year. Coach leasure is def getting the most outta what he got. Saltsburg is tiny. Most sports are co ops with blairsville! Football is not(Atleast to my knowledge ) I’ve seen them firsthand the last 3-4 year and the improvement is tremendous. Hats off
Coach Leasure did a great job with that team the last several years. Had them competing well. Hats off to him.