New LHAC member....

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Re: New LHAC member....

Post by CharlieConway »

What will the LHAC look like in 2025? Thats the better question.
Thanks!
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central to LHAC is done deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Like John Sebastian sang about in the '70's; Welcome BACK....
It ain't over until it's over.
upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by upnorth »

CharlieConway wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 1:47 pm What will the LHAC look like in 2025? Thats the better question.
I think the better question is what will the Mountain League look like in 2023? Penns Valley and P-O both applied to and were rejected by the ICC in 2019, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future.

Clearfield is looking for a new home as well. A 7-team football league means each AD needs to find 4 games a year and those games will likely involve significant travel.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

upnorth wrote:
CharlieConway wrote: March 2nd, 2020, 1:47 pm What will the LHAC look like in 2025? Thats the better question.
I think the better question is what will the Mountain League look like in 2023? Penns Valley and P-O both applied to and were rejected by the ICC in 2019, but that doesn't mean it can't happen in the future.

Clearfield is looking for a new home as well. A 7-team football league means each AD needs to find 4 games a year and those games will likely involve significant travel.
I agree. Scheduling in the LHAC is definitely a big plus as is travel. I knew PO was trying to get out but was unaware although not surprised about PV. Clearfield wanting to play more of a D9 schedule wouldn’t surprise me. The fact that some teams in the league refuse to play teams like Hollidaysburg definitely makes finding 3 or 4 out of conference games difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!