Fall Sports

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Fall Sports

Post by Manfred »

konjo78 wrote: June 23rd, 2020, 2:52 pm Im guessing manfred gets upset at speed limits, wearing seat belts or any laws put in place for the health and safety of people/himself.
Do you drive? Absolutely nobody drives the speed limit. Just follow someone. I loved my '64 Impala, big bench seat, NO seat belts. Nearly 2 tons of steel, not plastic crap. Health and safety laws...for me, or YOU? Who was it that died and left YOU in charge? And BTW, OREGON is one of the latest HOT spots.
It ain't over until it's over.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I work in business.... You know what hurts business the most??? Trying to act like everything is normal when its not... You push for open for all and the banks/loans will think there is 0 reason you cant make your payments.... But guess what large portions of the population are not going out to shop/spend their money. So now that we are "back" to normal by issues of some govenors banks are coming for their money that businesses wont have.

What should of been done is plain and simple.... All loans/mortages/rent, should of been frozen during the pandemic. So companies didnt have to go bankrupt, people dont have to worry about being evicted and forclosed on.

Take that 6 billion pumped into the stock market and spread it to the american.... That would of been 20k at min per person in peoples pocket for groceries/neccessities while we lock down and let the virus go away.

Clearly opening back up we are already seeing hospitals hit capacity in states where they opened up first.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

And to the people saying, "more tests mean more cases"

More people with symptons leads to the more tests..... its like you push the equation 1 + 1 = 2 while trying to erase the first half of it
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Before there was a shortage of tests so they ONLY tested the severely sick.

Now there is an abundance of tests so they are testing severely sick, sick, has the sniffles, essential workers, college athletes, pro athletes, anyone that wants to buy them, have community testing sites, and most of the above mentioned multiple times.

Well...golly gee...well look at that. More positive tests than before.

With your opinion on things and concept of the economy, you obviously don’t work directly with very many small business owners.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Idk, i cant speak for you guys but i personally attend 2-3 chamber of commerce meetings for 3 different counties every month. Small businesses are hurting because everyone is pushing for things to be "normal" when they arent.

So yes areas are opening back up now but foot traffic is 50% what it normally would be... You know who doesnt care about that though? The banks and the lanlords that are now being told hey we are open, you can get all the money you feel you are owed back from said small businesses
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

By forcing out the, "if you are worried about getting sick, stay home." You are causing most businesses to be opened back up with a large portion of the revenue missing.

Small businesses usually go month to month like a lot of people in this country. With rushing this opening when things clearly arent ready for it you are putting them out there to die in the next 6-12 months.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

You might step off a curb in front of a bus too. Stay in your house and be safe. Chicken Little syndrome.
It ain't over until it's over.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

I don’t know what fairy dust Oregon business owners are inhaling but there isn’t a business in my section of the country that doesn’t want to be open.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Did anyone notice the cop that shot Breonna Taylor has nearly the same name as me? I've been getting nice hate mail and request on instagram. Luckily Facebook has been okay. What are the chances?
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

The fairy dust they are experiencing is 50% of their revenue is missing from their average in may/june but their bills still treat them like it should be back 100% normal because, "Well you are open."