2020 Heritage Conference football

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Re: 2020 Heritage Conference football

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

I think he meant the wages were adjusted for inflation for comparison.

I grew up in a union household but supervised a union shop years ago, so I've seen it from both sides. I agree that unions can be their own worst enemy. Many people i supervised tried to use it as a tool to get out of trouble, to be lazy, or to make other's lives difficult. They seemed to have no sense of the history or significance of their union. But, they have no power over fair/free trade policies and maybe there just isn't anything left in our economy to unite them anymore. Besides the skilled trades, the blue collar labor market is pretty bleak for many.
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

This is a sports site , Please take your politics to another site
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

X3pointer wrote: August 13th, 2020, 12:06 pm This is a sports site , Please take your politics to another site
Didnt realize you are the owner, admin and the person who runs this site. If they say this than it holds value. But its not been something that has been said, infact admins and the head of the site has talked these so called "politics" too.

Some of these issues are important to talk about instead of running away to a distraction, which too many americans do.
LoneRanger
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by LoneRanger »

I heard a rumor last week that Sincear McFarlin was attending Saltsburg this year BUT him playing football was not set in stone. The person told me that he had not committed 100% to playing. I am sure he will end up playing tho. Also heard that a "couple" of kids from Apollo transferred to Saltsburg this year. I have nothing to back that up other than what someone told me last week.

Saltsburg has to rebuild the O line, the quarterback and it's too 2 WR's. Not sure who will step up but those are some big shoes to fill.
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

I talked to a parent of a football player and he said their is a Trevon Mcfarlin on the team. He is a jr running back and probably is Sincere Mcfarlin . There was a Zack Mcfarlin on the roster but he is no longer on the roster . He also said he don’t know about any kids transferring from Apollo.
Skippy
Senior
Senior

Post by Skippy »

I talked to Seth McFarlane he said giggity giggity all right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk