D6 1A-3A Playoff Picture

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 1A-3A Playoff Picture

Post by davesandstorm »

costanza wrote: October 18th, 2020, 3:04 pm In class A? And did mount union opt out?
Mount Union is under 14-day quarantine due to a similar situation as Bishop Guilfoyle. There's been a spike of cases/presumed cases in the district/community, but we're still going back to in-person learning on Tuesday. I guess the administration didn't feel safe allowing the team to practice Tuesday - Friday and play Saturday night at Marion Center. Pretty disappointing.
costanza
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by costanza »

Wow, that is disappointing considering that's 4 days of practice then you play.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

knowitall wrote:I suppose if BG doesn’t participate, BM can claim their spot with their 1-5 record.
McCort is in. Glendale is out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

Don’t blame them for dropping out! Why take a chance of getting kids the virus while getting your Butt kicked when you can continue your regular schedule. It’s time for BG to move up in classification
Jjones
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Jjones »

X3pointer wrote: October 18th, 2020, 8:26 pm Don’t blame them for dropping out! Why take a chance of getting kids the virus while getting your Butt kicked when you can continue your regular schedule. It’s time for BG to move up in classification
Wait a minute how and when did BG get back in? I thought they were under quarantine for 14 days causing them to miss round 1?
coachcarter
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by coachcarter »

Jjones didn't you hear from a previous post....it was the "Immaculate Recovery"
coachcarter
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by coachcarter »

all kidding aside, I really like Cambria Heights chances of getting to the D6AA championship. They miss Richland and BA and I can see them beating anyone in the lower part of the bracket.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

scruples: a feeling of doubt or hesitation with regard to the morality or propriety of a course of action. Accepting a playoff birth with a 1-5 record? Legal or not, wow.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Believe it or not, BM was scheduled to play BG on Friday night in the regular season.
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

coachcarter wrote: October 18th, 2020, 10:23 pm all kidding aside, I really like Cambria Heights chances of getting to the D6AA championship. They miss Richland and BA and I can see them beating anyone in the lower part of the bracket.
Agreed. They really got as favorable of a path as they possibly could hope for. I don't think they've ever played for a district championship so I wish them the best, although they've been a bit inconsistent this year.