D6 1A-3A Playoff Picture

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 1A-3A Playoff Picture

Post by youngbuck »

lhacbigfan wrote: October 21st, 2020, 1:14 pm And probably would beat Conemaugh Valley who is 4-1 but the combined record of the teams they beat is 3-21.
Dont you disrespect moldy bread like that, it does matter who they played, the W is all that counts
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

You know, there's a chance that the winner of the NFC division (cowboys, giants, eagles and washington) of the NFL may actually have a losing record this year. If so, maybe the NFC Conference winner should be dropped from the playoffs, and a BETTER team from a different division be inserted in their place. This would make sense to some of you guys, right?
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

It's mathematically possible for the NFC East winner to be 4-12 and be hosting a playoff game, and honestly I'd love to see it.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

I didnt like the 12-4 steelers travelling to 8-8 Denver to take a Tim Tebow Loss. I dont like great teams getting bumped for trash teams in bad conferences. I get both sides of this but yea, a 4-12 team doesnt deserve to host. Period. Conference champs? Maybe allow them in but how do you base a home playoff game off of 6 out of 16 games?? Usually works out but not always..if crimson is right about a 4-12 team, that might enact change
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

The year that the Steelers lost to the Packers in the SB, Seattle won their division at 7-9. Then then beat the defending champion Saints in the Wild Card round. Playoffs often are just about timing and momentum. But we're just happy to have football right? Whatever happens is totally cool.
kmr
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kmr »

Looks like Cambria Heights won their 1st round playoff game already. Their 1st rd playoff game has been canceled.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Crazy that a team who already cancelled a game and was considering going virtual would not opt out but now you have a 7 seed automatically in the quarterfinals but oh well
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

BG head coach is out for Covid concerns but AD says there is “no chance” they do not play Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 22nd, 2020, 3:17 pm BG head coach is out for Covid concerns but AD says there is “no chance” they do not play Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
those football playoffs are a great priority. Super amazing precedent to these teenagers.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Konjo, you sure must enjoy life. You put such a positive spin on things. How do you do it?