Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Game Discussion/Scores 10-23

Post by El-Moldo »

I did NOT start or mention anything about Penn State. I just chimed in. Sorry. Please complain about my posts ONLY if I don't tell the truth.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

El-Moldo wrote:I did NOT start or mention anything about Penn State. I just chimed in. Sorry. Please complain about my posts ONLY if I don't tell the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

OutOfTheLoop wrote: October 25th, 2020, 9:30 am
Manfred wrote: October 25th, 2020, 7:27 am Replay of PSU-Indiana shows the officials blew it. The Indiana player diving for the pylon, the ball clearly touched the ground at the 6" line before the other end of the ball touches the pylon or breaks the plane of the goal line.
It wasn't the poor clock management and failures to adjust to the game of the coaches, it wasn't the missed field goals, poor blocking, and anemic offensive play of the team, and it wasn't the gutsy call of Indiana to push for the win after scoring the TD.

Nope, it was those lousy refs trying to make lightening quick decisions regarding an inch of gridiron blew it for our boys in blue and white! By the way, i hate instant replay. It slows down the game too much and football games have a way of evening themselves out with close calls. But there was no straightforward, absolutely definitive look to prove the ball did not touch the plane.

But it finally feels like October now that the self proclaimed best fans in sports are bellyaching and taking no responsibility for their own programs mistakes. Some mistakes being bigger than others.
I didn't even watch the game! I could care LESS about PSU football this year. But you turn on the news/ sports, or any of the College review shows, and thats all you saw. Not MY fault! Replay shows PSU got screwed. Not up to date on college rules, but if replay over-ride isn't used, it ought to be. Go back into your basement with Sleepy Joe.
It ain't over until it's over.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 25th, 2020, 1:36 pm
El-Moldo wrote:I did NOT start or mention anything about Penn State. I just chimed in. Sorry. Please complain about my posts ONLY if I don't tell the truth.

Have you guys been able to get tickets yet.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Nevermind got them.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Where, how
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:Nevermind got them.
Yeah just got the info a couple minutes ago. I don’t buy tix as I’ll be covering the game for the Dragons live stream. Good luck...well not really but u know what I mean. ;)

You play to win the game!!!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

:D
DragonsDoExist wrote: October 27th, 2020, 12:57 pm
Goldeneagles12 wrote:Nevermind got them.
Yeah just got the info a couple minutes ago. I don’t buy tix as I’ll be covering the game for the Dragons live stream. Good luck...well not really but u know what I mean. ;)

Yep same to you.