Game of the week #1

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week #1

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Why post it on a forum about another game.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 29th, 2020, 4:31 pm Where was the humor in flaming a thread.
And I asked a very pertinent question regarding would the game even be played because of something that affects most teams, and you seem to have forgotten about? Back to your basement, Joe.
It ain't over until it's over.
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

As far as the Bedford vs. Clearfield matchup...

I think Bedford made it pretty clear who the better team was. I was interested in seeing Lezzer and how Bedford would try to contain him. After the game I guess we should have been asking how Clearfield was going to deal with Ressler. Clearfield had no answer for him and Ressler and Lezzer seemed to follow each other most of the night. I would guess Ressler doubled him in receptions and yardage,.

Both teams were pretty good, but after watching the game Bedford probably wins that 9 out of 10 times.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

silentbob wrote: November 1st, 2020, 6:10 pm As far as the Bedford vs. Clearfield matchup...

I think Bedford made it pretty clear who the better team was. I was interested in seeing Lezzer and how Bedford would try to contain him. After the game I guess we should have been asking how Clearfield was going to deal with Ressler. Clearfield had no answer for him and Ressler and Lezzer seemed to follow each other most of the night. I would guess Ressler doubled him in receptions and yardage,.

Both teams were pretty good, but after watching the game Bedford probably wins that 9 out of 10 times.
Thanks for backing up what I said in the other thread.
It ain't over until it's over.
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

Manfred, Can they match up with Swaim and Ressler??

Clearfield couldn't..... I think Bedford had 2 TDs called back as well....