Game of the week #1c

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Game of the week #1c

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Richland vs Bellwood

Hard to argue this isn't the title game in AA.
Bellwood has not been tested yet and have been able to run on every one they have played.
Stahl does not have Burke but has become a running threat and Brandon Bailey has some new weapons this year
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week #1c

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Richland 42-14
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

I agree this is the 2 best teams in 2A and also agree that Richland will win by at least 2 scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

DragonsDoExist wrote: October 28th, 2020, 9:14 pm I agree this is the 2 best teams in 2A and also agree that Richland will win by at least 2 scores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’d love to see a Bellwood/CC game
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I agree w/ DDE.
It ain't over until it's over.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Is Bill around to explain why Richland is ranked behind Berlin and Bellwood on PFN?
Rankings are a joke.
I dont see this being a close game. Dont think Bellwood is able to run on the Richland defense and not sure they can convert long third downs in the passing game with consistency.
Richland is much more battle tested at this point
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

Richland has a loss, the others don't. Probably as simple as that. Richland's not as good as last year, but have a strong line and enough play-makers to get by most games. Don't know enough about Belwood, but probably a close game. I don't think Richland has played on grass all year. Could high grass and a sloppy field have an impact?
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Colonel Mustard wrote: October 29th, 2020, 1:14 pm Richland has a loss, the others don't. Probably as simple as that. Richland's not as good as last year, but have a strong line and enough play-makers to get by most games. Don't know enough about Belwood, but probably a close game. I don't think Richland has played on grass all year. Could high grass and a sloppy field have an impact?
I would argue that Richland is better than last year’s team actually but not as good as 2 years ago. Their line is extremely athletic. And to be fair their loss was against Bedford in a close game that came down to the last play and without Stahl who was down with an injury
lhacbigfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lhacbigfan »

Wet conditions would definitely favor Bellwood and their run game. Richland can run the ball too though as they showed against BG. Would be a huge surprise for Bellwood to win either way. I'll take Richland 35-14.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

I like Richland by at least 2 tds. I think they load the box and take away Mallon from being a big factor. I don't think B-As qb can get it done. He seems solid but not the type to put the team on his back if Mallon can't get going.