Qb 2020

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Qb 2020

Post by CoffinCorner »

Is the Chestnut Ridge success from a Max Shoemaker x's and o's or strategy in the way he runs his offense

Or have they just been blessed with good athletes at the qb position
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

Been blessed with athletes at QB and athletes to throw to. Veteran coach with a cupboard full of talent equals success. Perfect storm. What happens when the cupboard goes bare?
Thanks!
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

14 local kids named all-state, and several others from within the local conferences. Does it seem to anyone else like more local kids are being recognized on the state level than in past years? I remember only a select few local kids being named all-state 20 or 30 years ago.
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by SportsFan96 »

Colonel Mustard wrote: December 23rd, 2020, 1:51 pm 14 local kids named all-state, and several others from within the local conferences. Does it seem to anyone else like more local kids are being recognized on the state level than in past years? I remember only a select few local kids being named all-state 20 or 30 years ago.
Not to take anything away from these kids, but there are more classifications now than there used to be and if I'm not mistaken, didn't they get away from naming 1st team, 2nd Team and HM and just made everyone as All-State? Or am I mistaken on that?