Bishop Carroll cancels football

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bishop Carroll cancels football

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

Sort of off subject, but. I was listening to a pony league world series game. A kid was batting and the announcers were talking about what a great athlete he was. He plays for Washington, pa. They said very good baseball player, but even better in football and wrestling. Then they said he was stating school as a 9th grader at Bishop Carrol High School and was playing QB. My question is. Why not just go to McCort? Aren't they better in all 3 sports? Especially with no BC football this year!!!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Blueandwhitefan wrote: August 27th, 2021, 3:37 pm Sort of off subject, but. I was listening to a pony league world series game. A kid was batting and the announcers were talking about what a great athlete he was. He plays for Washington, pa. They said very good baseball player, but even better in football and wrestling. Then they said he was starting school as a 9th grader at Bishop Carrol High School and was playing QB. My question is. Why not just go to McCort? Aren't they better in all 3 sports? Especially with no BC football this year!!!
Safetyblitz
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Safetyblitz »

Why would you care which school he attended being the Catholic school hater that you are? Ooh your disappointed he’s not attending one for athletic reasons so you can’t complain!! I get it.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Ok dick. Im not a hater. I was commenting what I thought would be better for the kid. Considering the distance. This is why nobody comments on here any more. Rectol cavity internet tough guys like you. And you don't know me.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

There's also an Archbishop Carrol in Philly. Could he have come from there? Maybe a BC in W. Va. or Ohio? Just asking.
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Bishop McCort has five freshmen on its roster per Thursday’s Tribune Democrat. None are listed as QBs.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Not sure. But if was Ebensburg, I would think the education would be the same and not wrestle at portage, football at mccort, and baseball at Carroll. I may have research this.