Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores

Post by Manfred »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 9:11 pm
Lefteyelouie wrote: October 1st, 2021, 10:09 pm Bedford was up at the half 42-6 over Forest Hills.

Bedford took 8 offensive snaps in the 1st half.

Crawley ran hard in the 1st half but didn't dress in the 2nd half.

The final was 55-21.. But it wasn't that close...

Is it still too early to say they might have hired the wrong coach, feels like his teams at CH. Somewhere The Don is not impressed
Stir the pot much? No one, -repeat- NO ONE is going to be the 2nd coming of Don. There wasn't much talent @ CH. Can't win a thorobred race with Percherons.
It ain't over until it's over.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

I would say that Brandon took a horrible Richland program and has made it respected.
Bedford went from a solid Max Shoemaker program to a solid Kevin Steele program.
The CH program was better after Justin left and continues to be, what industry opened in Northern Cambria that put more kids into play than he had?
My understanding was alot of kids quit last year and lots did not even come out this year.

It is possible to stay competitive or become competitive.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

knowitall wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 9:41 pm Slippery Rock 75 Clarion 0
SRU class act all the way
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 8:41 am I would say that Brandon took a horrible Richland program and has made it respected.
Bedford went from a solid Max Shoemaker program to a solid Kevin Steele program.
The CH program was better after Justin left and continues to be, what industry opened in Northern Cambria that put more kids into play than he had?
My understanding was alot of kids quit last year and lots did not even come out this year.

Should've won both the BGU and CC games. Beat Ridge. Pretty competitive to me, except for this past Fri. Kids don't come out every year. Some decide they will be better at baseball or wrestling or ? and concentrate on them rather than football. Injuries take a toll as well. Then there was this little thing called Fauci Flu which disrupted everyone. Move along. Uhhh, what was Liggy's excuse for this past Fri.?
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

Manfred wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 10:01 am
EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 8:41 am I would say that Brandon took a horrible Richland program and has made it respected.

Should've won both the BGU and CC games. Beat Ridge. Pretty competitive to me, except for this past Fri. Kids don't come out every year. Some decide they will be better at baseball or wrestling or ? and concentrate on them rather than football. Injuries take a toll as well. Then there was this little thing called Fauci Flu which disrupted everyone. Move along. Uhhh, what was Liggy's excuse for this past Fri.?
I hope you are playing an online character and don't act like this in real life.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 8:41 am The CH program was better after Justin left and continues to be, what industry opened in Northern Cambria that put more kids into play than he had?

Cambria Heights didn’t get better, they joined a significantly weaker conference, they’d be .500 in the LHAC.

And fwiw, Stahl is listed on all recruiting profiles as 5’11”
CRWizard
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by CRWizard »

Stahl is the shortest 5'11" person I have ever seen! He has had a pile of wins for Richland, though. Best of luck in his recruitment.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

How big was Doug Flutie? Joe Theisman?