Bedford @ Central

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bedford @ Central

Post by youngbuck »

Unexpected lopsided score, very nice team Central has this year, not sure we have seen a team throw the rock like this in a long time
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

crazy atmosphere for an in-season game! First time seeing Bedford live, and was not impressed. Very sloppy game, and didn't see the team speed I heard so much about? Central threw all over them at will. Bedford should have kept running the ball, but panicked early when behind. Seemed to be moving the ball in big chunks, but never got the air game going.

Central is clearly the better team at this point, and should make some noise at the playoffs. Hoenstine outplayed Swaim tonight by far.
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lefteyelouie »

Game was a let down from expectations....

Refs... were terrible.. They must have throw 20 flags.. I really feel they needed to let the game play out a bit. I dont think they were slanted just flag happy.
(Side note the one dude might get a tryout with the buccos, he was tossing his flag 40+ yards with ease at times.)

Great crowd on hand, the place was packed. Great atmosphere.

Very sloppy game, really both ways I'd say. I knkw Bedford was not good and I'd venture a guess Central doesn't feel it was their best night either.

Both teams were missing or lost some key guys, hopefully there is a rematch and both teams are pretty healthy still come playoff time.

Central was certainly the better team tonight, but if I'm Bedford I'm walking away pretty confident in a rematch. Lots of HUGE mishaps that don't happen in a 2nd game. It'll come down to can Bedford smash it, or can Central wing it around to a their athletes. Wierd game tonight IMO.

Everett, are you talking as QB or as football players.. Hoenstine threw the ball great and ran effectively, Swaim ran the ball really well. Defensively you think Hoenstine was clearly better then Swaim tonight, I thought he was really good on D, didn't notice Hoenstine on D honestly..