Scores 10/15

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Scores 10/15

Post by Lefteyelouie »

Holy Crap!!! Give me a break!! It's competitive freaking sport. You should show up to play and you should play your best.

Do you really expect coaches that have kids that work all year round, not to let them play ateast a half or to tell their back ups not to try their hardest??? It sucks some schools are so terrible, but that doesn't mean other should not even compete.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Lefteyelouie wrote: October 16th, 2021, 11:44 pm Holy Crap!!! Give me a break!! It's competitive freaking sport. You should show up to play and you should play your best.

Do you really expect coaches that have kids that work all year round, not to let them play ateast a half or to tell their back ups not to try their hardest??? It sucks some schools are so terrible, but that doesn't mean other should not even compete.

69-6 is competitive for a halftime score? Are they “competing” at that point? Sounds like a great opportunity to get younger kids experience. But I guess that would interfere with individual records, stats, and egos.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

1/30/2021. boys basketball Johnstown 84. Richland 32

goes around comes around.

I remember Johnstown Coaches padding stats for Larod, Xree and Austin Barber
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

You can't compare scores from different sports and hope to make any kind of sane analogy! Like Louie said, Give us ALL a break! Then you go back to football again with the 3 Trojan men
It ain't over until it's over.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Oops. Dbl. post.
It ain't over until it's over.