Central Cambria

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
thepalerider
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Central Cambria

Post by thepalerider »

If Lucko leaves Tussey, I would say the betting odds would go to Dan Foor, Bob Lucko, Chad Morningstar, Jeremy Melosky, or Winston Redman. Long shot would be Sottasonte. Thoughts Tussey Peoples??
BroadTopBilly
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BroadTopBilly »

Several interesting names there but I think in all cases these are people better suited to be assistant coaches for many reasons. I almost choked on my moonshine when I saw the name Winston Redman though. Didn't he bury the Everett program after that migrant before him started the ball rolling downhill. Don't think TM's AD is as dumb as Everett to make that hire. I don't think the Lucko rumor has any teeth and he'll stay and if he wants to go back to an assistant role look for TM to advertise and bring in some new blood.

One name that didn't come up in pailriders post was Tanner Snyder who might be an assistant with a future here. He may need a little more experience though. I also heard maybe the Southern Huntingdon coach was on our "wish list" when Sottosante left. As for Sottosante coming back, he won games but there was dissidence in the program that came with him and I don't think enough people would want to go back to that.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Isn't it funny that there are 20 people interested in a job that , the CC person on the board made sound like an impossible place to win. Hoping they find someone who has a clue and get back to being a tough night for LHAC teams. Looking forward to the CC PC rivalry in the future, always a fun game
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Do you believe that there were 20 applicants? I don’t.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

youngbuck wrote: December 1st, 2021, 9:50 am Isn't it funny that there are 20 people interested in a job that , the CC person on the board made sound like an impossible place to win. Hoping they find someone who has a clue and get back to being a tough night for LHAC teams. Looking forward to the CC PC rivalry in the future, always a fun game
Didn’t say it was an impossible place to win, but when parents want to make excuses every chance they get, it sure makes things harder. Coaches make things mandatory, parents complain that it’s too much, coaches make things optional, parents say we’re not tough enough, no win situation.

What’s your solution? Bill Correntes last year there were 23 kids on the roster because “he was too tough of a coach”
Last edited by CCDevil2012 on December 1st, 2021, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

knowitall wrote: December 1st, 2021, 10:36 am Do you believe that there were 20 applicants? I don’t.
The number was closer to 30 but that’s besides the point, lots of homers applied and there have been 4-5 names thrown around on here. The job was advertised very broadly so there were applicants from all over I’m assuming.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

That’s beyond incredible.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Besides Lucko, I also heard that another ICC head coach had also applied. A lot of people must be looking at the job as a major promotion to where they are at now.
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

To back up dadw/2sons I know for a fact that TWO other ICC Head Coaches were contacted by a person very close to the CC situation. Neither one applied.
doc91
Freshman
Freshman

Post by doc91 »

What ICC Coaches applied? I heard there are going to be a bunch of HC openings coming up?