Farrell 30, Karns City 12
Serra Catholic 35, Beaver Falls 12
Northern Lehigh 48, West Catholic 24
Southern Columbia 62, Richland 20

A
Bishop Canevin 42, OLSH 7
Redbank Valley 21, Northern Bedford 14
Bishop Guilfoyle 24, Juniata Valley 21
At least West Catholic lost. Otherwise, bad weekend for the schools that do it the right way.
legit ques how long are you going to keep playing the schools that do it the right way card
I think he makes a legitimate point. Catholic schools will always have the upper hand against public schools. Wait until the end of basketball season and see how many catholic/private/charter schools are in the last few rounds of the state playoffs. It’s a sad truth in today’s HS athletics
Skippy
Senior
Senior

Re: Friday scores/streams

Post by Skippy »

LeeCorso wrote:I was told by a ref this year on the sideline that all personal fouls are automatic 1st downs. Either he or the crew at Clarion didn’t pay attention at the rules interpretation meeting.

Hats off to Coach Black and the boys. Congrats to Central as well. Looking forward to that CV matchup next week.
The only automatics are the roughing of passer, snapper, holder or kicker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

LeeCorso wrote: November 26th, 2021, 8:14 pm Boy the Central announcers are brutal to listen to. I’m pulling for them but this is rough.
Yea. I thought it was funny how they were saying it was unfair for them to travel that far. Saying Grove City could throw a football to the stadium. Now the home games some teams got is new in the playoffs. But traveling close to one teams home isn't new. Tyrone played Sharon in Farrell which is a stone throw away. They should get to play at Mansion Park next week so they get that advantage. Congrats to Central on the win.
D6sportsfan8819
Freshman
Freshman

Post by D6sportsfan8819 »

Manfred wrote: November 26th, 2021, 9:14 pm BGU scores with 2 min. left, goes up 24-21. JV throws a pick at midfield. Should be over.
Good, good. Let the hate flow through you!
D6SportsFan123
Freshman
Freshman

Post by D6SportsFan123 »

Feel bad for JV. Controlled the entire game until the last like 4-5 minutes… couldn’t finish. Heard whispers that whoever won d6 in single A is most likely going to win states.
badguy
Junior
Junior

Post by badguy »

Congrats to all of our local teams in D5 and D6. Best of Luck to Central and BG next week. I suppose both teams will be underdogs moving forward.

J. Hoenstine...Amazing stats...

Richland... Great players, humbling end to the season. Maybe SC will have to move up du
e to success formula.

NBC... Great bounceback from the beginning of season, developed some young skill throughout the year.. Tough way to lose a game and end a season.

If JV would have won, I wondered if BG fans would have complained about their non-boundary starters... Hats off the Coach Musser managing that co-op challenge so close to the start of 2021 season.
Last edited by badguy on November 27th, 2021, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

D6sportsfan8819 wrote: November 27th, 2021, 9:15 am
Manfred wrote: November 26th, 2021, 9:14 pm BGU scores with 2 min. left, goes up 24-21. JV throws a pick at midfield. Should be over.
Good, good. Let the hate flow through you!
That was factual. Period. The only hate is your response to me. Don't like me? Put me on ignore. Or is that beyond your mental capacity? L-)
It ain't over until it's over.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

If BG fan are concerned about the hate, shouldn't they just turn the other cheek? Don't most religious schools teach that?
Hangman
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Hangman »

El-Moldo wrote: November 27th, 2021, 11:23 am If BG fan are concerned about the hate, shouldn't they just turn the other cheek? Don't most religious schools teach that?
In my experience there tends to be a lot of hypocrisy with those types of schools
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Well hopefully BG wins the state title.