Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by clueless »

dont forget NBC had a few starters too.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

Mark Morningstar and Richard Oldham were two HUGE losses. The whole defense might have been different with Oldham at nose. No one would have been able to block him leaving our middle backer free to make a lot more plays. Oh well....
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
Freddy C
Senior
Senior

Post by Freddy C »

It appears that Hall is having a pretty nice season throwing the ball. HIs stats in the paper look pretty good. What year is he and is he a pretty solid quarterback.
P_E_P_84
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by P_E_P_84 »

give him more time in the pocket and his stats would sky rocket. his line needed some work this year, and since he's a senior i woulda have liked to see them provide time. hall did a tremendous job the past two years and he's an extremely talented young man. i'm gonna have to wait till baseball rolls around, see that arm really let loose
Be nice to the geeks in your life
odds are you're going to be working for one
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

I don't want to take anything away from Jake, he's an excellent player and good kid, but he's also had some very talented receivers the past two years. Last year was Mitch Blake who was a blessing to have on that team, just throw it anywhere close and he'd go get it. He's had good tightends to throw to, Wagner this year and our own Cubicle last year, and he hit them consistently throughout the season. Obviously this year has been a trying year without alot of success, but Jake has stuck with it and is having a good year. I'm really proud of the whole team sticking together this year, it shows they have class, respect, and are able to work as a team and stay a team even when things don't go the best. Let's get one more win this week and wrap up this season with a win.
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
Captain Coveman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Captain Coveman »

It would be great to see the Panthers win one more game this year. I've never seen a team so wracked with major injuries to key players. I really felt for those kids. Now, after all this maybe the younger players will see that the foundation to winning begins and ends in the weight room...
S Cube
Administrator Team
Administrator Team

Post by S Cube »

iv heard from a pretty reliable source that some of the panther underclassmen are already anxious to get into the weight room to prepare for next year...i can definitely see at least a 500 season next year if not better...
Roadie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Roadie »

Thats a good thing to hear Cubicle because I know for a fact that there will be alot more emphasis put on the weight room this offseason and next summer. And just like el capitan said, thats where it all starts.
DELORIS!!!! "Jerry Seinfeld"
NbCwReStLeR007
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by NbCwReStLeR007 »

I heard from a Berlin fan that the final score was 53-33 in favor of Berlin......good season though guys (accounting for the losses of alot of our decent players)
Panther Baseball #40
Sto
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by Sto »

Northern did their best this year with what they had, at least we got a win on teh new field.
"Guitar man playin' all night long, Take me back to where the music hit me, Life was good and love was easy"-Montgomery Gentry