Area players playing basketball past highschool

Hardwood chatter
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Area players playing basketball past highschool

Post by Manfred »

Information passed on to me says former Ranger 6'6 post player Devin Richardson is on the SHENANDOAH UNIVERSITY hoops team. Congrats to him, best of luck & success. Sometimes an individuals' eventual destiny after high school is delayed due to circumstances beyond their control. Way to go, Devin.
It ain't over until it's over.
capeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Post by capeesh31 »

Drew Shubik definately best player. Joel Kaminsky, Garrett Berkey, both Byer brothers and yes they both get a lot of playing time while at UPJ. Tyler Smith, Nick Boslack or w.e from Salisbury (both play for Penn Highlands).. I cant think of anyone else..
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

Joel is actually on Penn Highlands.
GreenMachine
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GreenMachine »

Manfred wrote:Information passed on to me says former Ranger 6'6 post player Devin Richardson is on the SHENANDOAH UNIVERSITY hoops team. Congrats to him, best of luck & success. Sometimes an individuals' eventual destiny after high school is delayed due to circumstances beyond their control. Way to go, Devin.
Not tryin to call you or your fellow "former ranger informer" a liar but i do believe Devin is ALSO playing for Penn Highlands this year not Shenandoah. I was friends with his late sister, and he is facebook friends with me and saw he updated photo's of himself in a Penn Highlands uniform......
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Don't usually give up "sources", but I hate being called a liar by a faceless post-er. MY info came from his FATHER. GOOD ENOUGH for ya?
GreenMachine
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GreenMachine »

Manfred wrote:Don't usually give up "sources", but I hate being called a liar by a faceless post-er. MY info came from his FATHER. GOOD ENOUGH for ya?
First off i said i'm not calling you a liar, and secondly we are BOTH right. I just did some research and found that he just transfered to Shenandoah from Penn Highlands. He was on the Penn Highlands bball team also sir. I'm not gonna get snippy and say GOOD ENOUGH for ya or any stupid stuff back considering i guess his father never told you that he just transfered there or anything about him playin for the Penn Highlands originally. Good luck to him either way, he's a good guy.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

You are right. I spoke a little rashly and apologize for that. I wasn't fully into the PH info.
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

Talking about Somerset County, what about Travis Eisentrout from Berlin? Played at Liberty and then I believe Cal State. He and Paul Byer from CT (UPJ) had some really good games against each other with both of them scoring over 2,000 points in their careers.
badpass
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by badpass »

Has anyone heard of any one from this years senior class verbally committing to any college or university?
carom
Junior
Junior

Post by carom »

I believe Eisentrout played at IUP after transferring from Liberty.