Shanksville gets destroyed.
KEN GIBBONS... End of story.

And no... Im not from Shade..
capeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Re: SHADE BY 50 over Shanksville

Post by capeesh31 »

Shanksville's going to be coming in with some intensity on friday after upsetting Township and Salisbury. Never really did like Shanksville so i think them getting beat by 50 by anybody would be a nice night in high school basketball. And congrats to Gibbons (who will be scoring his 1000th) , Will and Fleegle for scoring their 1000th and Gallagher for breaking the school record.
WilsonJet
Senior
Senior

Post by WilsonJet »

Shade 64
Shanksville 48
jack daniel
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by jack daniel »

shade 123
shanksville 30

shade is unstoppable remember now
"some may say you just got lucky, i personally believe you make your own luck by being good."
Highschoolsportsfan1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Highschoolsportsfan1 »

Wow!! After reading tator tits baseball, basketball and wrestling posts it looks like Andy aka tuffnuts is back on bleachercoaches.
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gdawg1 »

high school sportsfan i think you are one of those immature shade students that have nothing better to do then accuse people just because they cut down all mighty shade im sorry to say but shade sucks in every sport and they are only good in b-ball because they have an easy schedule seriously who do you guys play tough besides berlin and they are really not that good aswell and uhm shade almost lost to them shade has one player and that is gibbons ill say it once again WHEN SHADE GET IN STATE PLAYOFF'S THEY WILL PLAY A TEAM THAT WILL SHUT DOWN GIBBONS AND SEND SHADE ALL THE WAY BACK HOME TO CENTRAL CITY im sorry they do not impress me at all!!!! :x
capeeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Post by capeeesh31 »

I think the mention of ol' tuffnuts hit a raw nerve there gentleman. might be a relative in our midsts. Shade is a great team for the size of the school and they will probably win the Westpac and D5.
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gdawg1 »

[quote="capeeesh31"]I think the mention of ol' tuffnuts hit a raw nerve there gentleman. might be a relative in our midsts. Shade is a great team for the size of the school and they will pro
all i am saying is shade is really not that talented people if you really think this small team can win states your pretty stupid im sorry a small town like this not much talent besides gibbons best player by far in this area
PittFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PittFan32 »

first of all tuffnutz, i mean gdawg1 i don't think anyone ever mentioned states, is that all you think of? Fyock or this team never thinks of goin to states. they think of making their atheletes the best they can be so that they can go on to college and play D3, D2 where they typically should play. You think everoyne outa shade should go D1 if they have a coach, YOUR A MORON, they will be competative outside of D5 because they are SKILLED, FUNDAMENTAL, and DiSCIPLINED..thats is what fyock teaches......and thats the best coach you can ask for. Not someone that teaches Plays plays plays and doesn't show a kid how to actually play basketball. Your name should be Ray Charles on here cause i can't believe how blinde you actually are
PittFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PittFan32 »

I'm not saying shade is the best, all i'm sayin is people now know when they play shade they are in for a hard fought game. I can remember when shade was an embarrassment and it was an easy 2 wins for even J-town vo tech......look where its come, shouldn't you give them credit instead of cut them down for where they have come....1000 pt scorer after 1000 pt scorer...win after win.....wins over AA AAA teams off and on...come on, you have to admitt they are well coached..come on andy just say it...wade is a good coach...say it! You cant because your too ignorant to realize hes a good coach just because he doesn't do everything YOU want him to do.