north star to beat shade yes or no

Hardwood chatter
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

north star to beat shade yes or no

Post by Gdawg1 »

i think it will be a tough game because we all know it will be those to teams in the championship bc the rest of these teams suck i mean come on who is better then shade or north star in this week divsion but my bet is north star just because i think they have more talent and shade wen't 7 for 36 from 3 point range against one of there previous teams they played not to good in my prospective :mrgreen:
capeeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Re: north star to beat shade yes or no

Post by capeeesh31 »

sorry but i think Shade will be 2-0 versus NS this year. NS has no guards.
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gdawg1 »

maybe they are a good team but so is north star you have to agree on that
PittFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PittFan32 »

Hard to beat a good team every time. North Star is very good and I think they know how to slow shade down now BUT still takes discipline and team work. Should be a good game in the future
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gdawg1 »

indeed it will and to be honest im from northstar but i really think shade has a chance to beat the old alumni but to beat northstar shade needs to grow like 4 more inches hahaha but it will be one of the best championship games to watch :mrgreen:
PittFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PittFan32 »

Gdawg if you knew anything you were talking about, youdrealize that shade ALREADY beat north star so they are capable of doing it again. Not saying they will but they are capable WITHOUT A SUDDEN GROWTH SPURT. Maybe you should do a little research before you talk about your "alumni" (which is actually Shade by the way)
Gdawg1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gdawg1 »

wow pittfan you cant shut your mouth can you why do you hate northstar so bad huh? they have just as much talent if not more than shade
jack daniel
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by jack daniel »

gdawg your just after everybody today arent ya?
"some may say you just got lucky, i personally believe you make your own luck by being good."
capeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Post by capeesh31 »

Pitt Fans right, he has no idea even where he is right now yet alone knowing how to type or talk about basektball. Or correct grammar "week"?. And shade already beat north start WITHOUT fyock, so mayb they didnt have the greatest game against shade the first time but will fyock coming back make a difference too you think?
PittFan32
Freshman
Freshman

Post by PittFan32 »

Gdawg1 wrote:wow pittfan you cant shut your mouth can you why do you hate northstar so bad huh? they have just as much talent if not more than shade
Wow Gdawg1, I don't think i ever said anything bad about North Star. They are a very solid team. Maybe more talented than shade. All i did was state a fact that Shade already did beat North Star once this year and are capable of doing it again. Maybe if you were able to type with decent grammar you'd be able to understand decent grammar too.