Who will be somerset county m.v.p.?

Hardwood chatter
Highschoolsportsfan1
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Who will be somerset county m.v.p.?

Post by Highschoolsportsfan1 »

Peterose100 wrote:when you quote me quote me the right way you keep screwing up on that you can't even quote someone on this website the right way:that defines your stupidity
Looks like an exact quote to me. :)
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

Pete, kenny gibbonns and brett hart are on here giving themselves kudos for m.v.p of the county that jacob fleegle will win hands down. Give it up idiots, because fleegle has it wrapped up burning kenny for 16 first half points. If gibbonns played better defense and not all offense, then he might have got it. 2nd best isn't bad kenny!!
Highschoolsportsfan1
Freshman
Freshman

sppawfan wrote:Pete, kenny gibbonns and brett hart are on here giving themselves kudos for m.v.p of the county that jacob fleegle will win hands down. Give it up idiots, because fleegle has it wrapped up burning kenny for 16 first half points. If gibbonns played better defense and not all offense, then he might have got it. 2nd best isn't bad kenny!!
First of all andy, pete has nothing good to say about Kenny because he's obviously a barnes and 2nd kenny and Bret are in school and as I look back at our covversations they are almost always during school hours. I'm sure these two don't maintain High Honors and NHS status by chirping with idiots like you and pete on this site.
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

First off they get on in school and type crap in here just like you kenny because I was told by many people they do it in school, so get your facts straight and good try idiot. And you better try again who I am, because you are wrong and I have no idea who pete is, but I like how he sticks up for himself when idiots like you call him names who he isn't. So keep guessing and throwing names out idiot because you do get on in school and that is a fact kenny and his little minions. State who you are then idiot, because I would like to here this lie kenny and his minions!!!! ha ha ha!!! And the barnes's could care less about you idiots because they have jobs and their kids have graduated out of that school and they don't even have a kid on that basketball team anymore to give one ioda about you kenny and his immature little following senior minions!!!!
Highschoolsportsfan1
Freshman
Freshman

Good try andy. I wish you would get back to work so this site would be enjoyable again. Before you got a computer for xmas a couple years ago this site was about talking high school sports not constantly talking down individual student athletes. But then again that's what you do. Get a life.
capeesh31
Freshman
Freshman

Post by capeesh31 »

Pretty sure that pete is from valley. only saying that because the kid was posting stupid stuff about ron kelley on previous posts and i dont even think ron played varsity at all? but i could be wrong.
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

No capeesh, highschoolsportsfan blames everything and everyone that makes a remark about shade that it is a barnes??? I would like to see him say that to one of the barnes's because I know them and they wouldn't put up with his crap. He is too coward of a person to say who he is, but kenny and the minions can keep running their mouth and hope these people don't find out 100% that is who the jag off is. They will hide behind their keyboard pad they got for x-mas.
Iamcorrect
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Iamcorrect »

I smell trouble in Central City
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

You just have idiots that get on here and try to run their mouths like highschoolsportsfan and they try to accuse people of names they have no idea what they are talking about. This is the 4th time he accused different people for being someone else on here and he has no clue what the heck he is talking about. These shade kids get on here and brag their team up where people can't stand to hear it and say something negative about them and they start throwing names of people out their on the board. If you shut your mouths, other people wouldn't get on here and knock you guys. You have accused me, pete and various other names on here. Shut your big mouth already and grow up and get a life, because you don't know what you are talking about ever on your dumb posts, and all you do is point fingers with names idiot!!
pebbleriver09
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by pebbleriver09 »

I think the Computer 101 Teachers, Technology Directors or the IT personnel at some local districts should be doing a better job monitoring the computer access/use of students. It isn't too hard to check the history to find out who these kids are. It doesn't take a Rhodes scholar. I don't care that the kids have an opinion, but its the personal attacks on named high school kids that I can do without.