Who will be somerset county m.v.p.?

Hardwood chatter
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Who will be somerset county m.v.p.?

Post by sppawfan »

I say fleegle, gibbons, or will. Gibbons and shade beat n.s. for the west pac championship, but fleegle scored at will on gibbons. Fleegle won a d-5aa championship for n.s. and gibbons got a runner up for shade in d-5a. I believe fleegle has more points, but gibbons missed 1 game! They both do it all for their teams. Now, alex will from berlin who was doubled and triple teamed every game and still dominated. He didn't have the help like fleegle and gibbons did to win any titles, but kept his team at the top and in every game, including almost knocking out southern fulton in the semifinals of the district 5-a playoffs. Will will be picked as a 4-year member on this team and fleegle and gibbons will be 2-time members. Tough pick! Does a shade player get it 3 years in a row? Fyock should get coach of the year for the season shade had over anyone else besides maybe loya! How does everyone else feel?
rainmaker
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Who will be somerset county m.v.p.?

Post by rainmaker »

Fleegle
wpbc
Senior
Senior

Post by wpbc »

I think Gibbons will get the nod over Fleegle with Will coming in 3rd. I also thought Vojt from Salisbury had an exceptional breakout year and should be considered for the 1st team. Fyock does a great job at Shade and is always in the running for a Coach of the Year honor and I think Prosser from Berlin did a good job with such a young squad around Glessner and Will.
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

Yeah, but salisbury also had miller and beiler lighting the scoreboard up. It was a 3 headed monster out their, so it would be hard to pick 1 over the other! Straisser is definitely 4. Is township still in the county? If so speigle is 5 and boyer,glessner,fyock,donaldson,walker, and the 3 salisbury kids round out the rest. I couldn't pick anyone else from any other team that is even in consideration. Maybe shaulis,slade from shanksville?? Rockwood and turkeyfoot had noone on the team worth picking! I forgot about prosser having a nice season with no guards over their. Him fyock, or loya would be front runners then. I can't pick 1 of the 3 that is better between fleegle, gibbons, and Will for m.v.p. Maybe fleegle by 1 vote!!!! good luck with the voting on picking one of those 3.
Tobacco Road
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Tobacco Road »

Fleegle
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

Sorry guys, we have to take fleegle out of contention because crimson said walker and straisser are better than him and he isn't no m.v.p.!! Ha ha ha!! That is a good one!
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

Sorry Mr. Fleegle, You really shouldn't get on here as a player or Dad, can be conflicting.
sizzle19
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sizzle19 »

Alright, gibbons is going to get it hands down, no competition. Not saying that Fleegle or will are not good because they are vey good ball players but just not on the same level as gibbons. Fleegle did not score at will on gibbons either because Hart was the one guarding him and he shut him down anyway.
buccosin2012
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by buccosin2012 »

Gibbons all the way. Fleegle severely overrated (must say he had nice stats against ferndale) lol.
sppawfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sppawfan »

Gibbons had fleegle the whole first half and got drove on and shot over for 16! Hart held fleegle to 2 points in the 2nd half and helped shade win the game.