Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Best Conference in the area?

Post by ChrisKentRam »

NBhooligan98 wrote:LHAC?
ICC? 
Mountain Legue?
Heritage?
I'm not sure anyone will disagree.  It is the Laurel Highlands, and it's not even close.  
kmr
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by kmr »

Your D6 Champs for 2A,3A, and 4A will all be LHAC teams.  Not even close, LHAC was pretty good this year.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

As far as the upcoming PIAA tournament...

The LHAC has 5 teams already qualified.  The Mountain has 2, and the WestPAC has 3. The Heritage has 2, probably a third with Saltsburg.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how the ICC and Sideling Hill leagues work. Not sure who is in what. 
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

LHAC. ICC is no where near the best. My kids go to Bellwood and I'm comfortable saying that. Their football is average and their basketball makes football look like SEC.
pahoops
Freshman
Freshman

Post by pahoops »

That's easy... Just read the quotes in the paper every morning from the LHAC coaches. Every chance they get, they tell you they play in the toughest conference. Even the mediocre teams. #LHACTalkingPoints
NBhooligan98
Freshman
Freshman

Post by NBhooligan98 »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:As far as the upcoming PIAA tournament...

The LHAC has 5 teams already qualified.  The Mountain has 2, and the WestPAC has 3. The Heritage has 2, probably a third with Saltsburg.

I'll be honest, I'm not sure how the ICC and Sideling Hill leagues work. Not sure who is in what. 
ICC Consist of 
South
McConnellsburg, Southern Fulton, Everett, Tussey Mountain, Northern Bedford, Forbes Road,  Fannett Metal
North
Mo Valley, Bellwood, Williamsburg, Mount Union, West Branch, Juniata Valley, Claysburg, Glendale
Sideling Hill
Everybody in the ICC South plus Chestnut Ridge and Southern Huntington
There are a lot of ICC teams still alive boys and girls. 

I am rooting for the ICC going forward but I can't deny that the  LHAC has the best conference

Also I am specifically talking Basketball this year
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

I hate to be the voice of reason but the LHAC is going to be the best because it consists of the biggest schools. They only have 1 single A school. Compare that to the Heritage or WestPac and of course the majority of the years we will be better. It's hard to compare apples and oranges.
BeMoreThanTheGame
Freshman
Freshman

Re: RE: Re: Best Conference in the area?

Post by BeMoreThanTheGame »

theprophet wrote:I hate to be the voice of reason but the LHAC is going to be the best because it consists of the biggest schools. They only have 1 single A school. Compare that to the Heritage or WestPac and of course the majority of the years we will be better. It's hard to compare apples and oranges.
I agree. I believe if you took an all star team from all the mentioned leagues, it would be fairly balanced. But looking at teams in a conference, doesn't take into account the amount of kids they get to pool from.