War Memorial Holiday Shootout- Boys

Hardwood chatter
Tigersharks
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: War Memorial Holiday Shootout- Boys

Post by Tigersharks »

Manfred wrote:
Tigersharks wrote:Why are you so upset they are charging $10?

If you don’t want to pay $10 then don’t pay.  But if $10 is going to stress your budget them I don’t know what to tell you.

Is there other vices that are preventing one from spending $10 once/twice a year?  Smoking, drinking, tattoos?  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapa
Vices called Obamacare.  Highest fuel taxes in the nation.  Normal day to day expenses.  I've explained my point of view to you.  If -I- bother -you- that much there is an ignore feature available.  Col. Mustard, knowitall, I'm sure many others, at least, get it.

You don’t bother me. Your opinion doesn’t make or break my day. You are allowed to have your opinion, and just because I don’t agree with you, I don’t get it I guess and I must be wrong.

The highest fuel taxes in the nation...but the prices are currently at their lowest in a very long time.

What don’t I get? All I am saying is if you don’t like paying $10 then don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

So what are you going to tell your grandson when he asks why you and Granny missed BOTH of his games at the War Memorial over the two days? Couldn't go, didn't have $40.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I got tickets and first round at Scott’s By Dam for Manfred and El Moldo next year.  
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I'm willing to bet you had press credentials that excluded you from paying to get in.
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Not for the night games. 
Coachcal
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Coachcal »

Just to clear things up...It was $10.00 for a 2 game session.  Most high schools charge $4 or $5 per game.  Some of the LHAC schools charge for Junior High Basketball.  Not too out of line.  Each school was given 200 tickets per game to sell at $5.00 and all proceeds with that stayed at the school.   I can tell you our boosters probably made close to $1,000 for the program.  
I can tell you what was worth it....seeing the kids faces the night of the shoot around, and when they walked onto the court.  Talking to them all afterwards and seeing that they got to play in that building.
Unfortunately, it costs money to run, but for them to give back to the schools was top notch.
I may be biased, but I think it was a great time. 
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

Manfred wrote:

If you don’t want to pay $10 then don’t pay.  But if $10 is going to stress your budget them I don’t know what to tell you.

Is there other vices that are preventing one from spending $10 once/twice a year?  Smoking, drinking, tattoos?  

Vices called Obamacare.  Highest fuel taxes in the nation.  Normal day to day expenses.  I've explained my point of view to you.  If -I- bother -you- that much there is an ignore feature available.  Col. Mustard, knowitall, I'm sure many others, at least, get it.
Lets not go down that path 
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
Tigersharks
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Tigersharks »

Wrasslerfan wrote:
Manfred wrote:

Lets not go down that path 
All I said was that if $10 is too much for you to pay then don’t go. You obviously want something to complain about, and want to attack anyone who disagrees with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk