Westpac

Hardwood chatter
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Westpac

Post by Wrasslerfan »

footballfan1 wrote:They each have 1 loss in south division. They each won on home floor.  Tiebreaker criteria is??
id be interested in that tiebreaker too
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Ct won both games! No tiebreaker there guys. North Star done! Unless ct falls flat on there face last couple games!
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Shade went last year to west pac championship! So if a tiebreaker shanksville goes this year over shade! That’s how they do it!
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

west33 wrote:Ct won both games! No tiebreaker there guys. North Star done! Unless ct falls flat on there face last couple games!
ok thanks
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

I always thought a coin toss was the tiebreaker In the Westpac? I remember a few years back Portage and another team tied for the North Division Championship In baseball and a coin toss was used as to who was going to be the representative in the Westpac Championship game. Maybe each sport uses a different tiebreaker?
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

I know in basketball shade and shanksville ties another time and whoever played in it the year before, the other team got to go! Could have changed but that is how west pac ties were broken when they split games!
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

I believe it is 1. Section record 2. Head to head 3. Common opponent record 4. Overall winning percentage 5. Rose bowl rule 6. Coin toss. May have missed something or have out of order.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

I can't believe CT still has their teachers/coaches reffing games. The fact that they shot 35 ft's to ns's 8 is one thing. To have the junior high bball coach, the head football coach, and another long time coach doing the game is embarrassing.
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

You need to gather accurate info. Officials were koppenhaver, smith and oppegard. All district championship caliber officials. Have done district championship games on a regular basis. The people you mentioned would be in a lose lose to do the game. I have never seen the people you mentioned on a game higher than jr high with a ct team involved.
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by footballfan1 »

Township vs Shanksville or Berlin?  Is it this evening?