Westpac

Hardwood chatter
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Westpac

Post by footballfan1 »

Is there a championship game? Anyone know tiebreaker procedure? 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Westpac

Post by 12HankQB »

There is a WestPAC championship. For the boys, I believe it would be Shanksville and North Star as of this moment. Shade is out unless Berlin can up end Shanksville. If Berlin beats Shade and Shanksville, I'm not sure if that would put them in because of wins over CT and NS. Idk, such a good year in the conference.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
BigSkyCountry
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BigSkyCountry »

Great atmosphere with a packed house at Conemaugh Township tonight. CT comes out on top,putting them in the drivers seat for the conference championship. If they win out. If not, it gets interesting. Great game with lots of support from both communities. Cold didn’t stop the supporters from coming out tonight.
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Ct vs Shanskville! As of now!
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

We see where the priorities lie at Conemaugh Township and North Star.  Neither school held class yesterday but they were still able to play basketball. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

west33 wrote:Ct vs Shanskville! As of now!
What a fun year! These teams are really battling each other. 
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

BigSkyCountry wrote:Great atmosphere with a packed house at Conemaugh Township tonight. CT comes out on top,putting them in the drivers seat for the conference championship. If they win out. If not, it gets interesting. Great game with lots of support from both communities. Cold didn’t stop the supporters from coming out tonight.
J Poznanski dropped 32 in an overtime win. 75-72. I still hold that he's my favorite non-Berlin athlete to watch, that's in any sport. Such a fun athlete.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

I read in the paper that due to the game being over late that North star coach Randy Schrock was unavailable for an interview. Ok, it happens. Then reading a little more I see that CT shot 35 free throws to north stars 8. Schrock probably was too livid to think. I hope that CT still doesn't use Jarvis, Jodon, and Zambanini for games anymore. I can remember watching a huge somerset county game years ago and those 3 were on the game. Good officials but should NEVER be doing any CT game let alone very important ones.
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

knowitall wrote:We see where the priorities lie at Conemaugh Township and North Star.  Neither school held class yesterday but they were still able to play basketball. 
and your point is??
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
footballfan1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by footballfan1 »

They each have 1 loss in south division. They each won on home floor.  Tiebreaker criteria is??