CAUTION!!! Frustrated fan post!

Hardwood chatter
Lionspride
Freshman
Freshman

CAUTION!!! Frustrated fan post!

Post by Lionspride »

At what point is the Altoona athletic dept gonna take some PRIDE in the hiring of coaches?!?! I have watched the Altoona girls basketball program hire (at best assistant coaches) as their head coach the past couple of times. They constantly have superior talent but at the end of the day, are mediocre. I have given the new guy a chance but clearly he is in WAY over his head. Like I said, at best, he is an assistant coach. Not a HEAD COACH! Come on Altoona, do right by these kids and start hiring quality coaches. I mean he came from a program that didn't really set the world on fire as of late. At least hollidaysburg has the excuse of not having much talent (except for the Miller girl). Altoona has the talent, WE JUST NEED A QUALITY COACH!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: CAUTION!!! Frustrated fan post!

Post by theprophet »

You should take the time spent writing a post or monitoring what’s going on in the chat and go grab some girls and work out. If you don’t have the ability to work girls out because of know how then you probably shouldn’t criticize coaching as you are just a casual fan.