AAU - 2020

Hardwood chatter
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

AAU - 2020

Post by CharlieConway »

I got one of the AAU "tryout" flyers over the weekend. Here was what was listed on the flyer...

Big Logo
Date, time, and location of tryout
and "Had Over 25 former alumni playing college basketball"

Thats it. So what are the 3 biggest things they wanted you to know.....

Yep, AAU is about development.

Listen, for a mere $150 (half price of AAU), I will tell you that your kid is great, how your high school coach isn't using them the right way. Email some college coaches for you. Think of the money you will save by not traveling to those 4 AAU tournaments? Send me your son or daughter's name and a check to the following:

CharlieConway Productions
123 Juniata Valley Condo Drive
Alexandria, PA 16611

Also note, if I don't deliver on a college scholarship, its clearly on the high school coach.
Thanks!
Roofee
Freshman
Freshman

Re: AAU - 2020

Post by Roofee »

Do you take Master Card or Visa?? Asking for a friend.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

whatever parents have to do to keep your kids busy do it. If AAU keeps a ball in his hand do it. If you need to keep up because every kid is playing AAU do it. Better than not playing and working on your skills.
CharlieConway
Senior
Senior

Post by CharlieConway »

theprophet wrote: February 24th, 2020, 11:29 pm whatever parents have to do to keep your kids busy do it. If AAU keeps a ball in his hand do it. If you need to keep up because every kid is playing AAU do it. Better than not playing and working on your skills.
I would agree, but the flyer doesn't mention that at all. I don't think the people that put out the flyer are advertising player development, if they were, they would have put it on there.

Seems like they wanted you to know about how many alumni THEY put in college.
Thanks!