Heritage Conference Saltsburg has

Hardwood chatter
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Heritage Conference Saltsburg has

Post by X3pointer »

Like I said before the old gym can we use for practice and they would rent the Kiski gym for practice. Win
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

What’s the plan if the Heritage isn’t interested in allowing them into the league?
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Heritage Conference Saltsburg hasenrolle

Post by X3pointer »

Like I said before they can practice in the old gym and rent facilities from Kiski prep to play games, people tend to forget that Kiski Teachers and administrators Have kids enrolled at Saltsburg and they would have to go to Blairsville. Who knows maybe they will start a Charter School!
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

I guess they could play an independent schedule or Join the Wpial They have an abundance of private schools Laura classifications
LoneRanger
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Heritage Conference Saltsburg hasenrolle

Post by LoneRanger »

X3pointer wrote: February 27th, 2020, 8:22 pm Like I said before they can practice in the old gym and rent facilities from Kiski prep to play games, people tend to forget that Kiski Teachers and administrators Have kids enrolled at Saltsburg and they would have to go to Blairsville. Who knows maybe they will start a Charter School!
Very few, if any, have kids that attend Saltsburg elementary. They attend Valley School in Ligioner. None attend the high school as they get free tuition at Kiski since they are employed there. Kiski has a very open policy in regards to helping the Saltsburg town/school it is a shame the locals don't reciprocate.

Practicing is extremely difficult when you don't have a full size court. Could you do what you say... Yes. Is it ideal.. no.

Correct me if I am wrong, but a charter school has a brick and mortar building and educates much like most other public schools. If that is true, where would you put the Charter school in Saltsburg? They would have to buy the current high school campus for several million dollars. I don't think anyone has that kind of capital laying around.
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

As I said before they would use the old gym to practice and rent Kiski preps gym To play games , people tend to forget that Kiski teachers and administrators have children going to saltsburg and their students would have to go to Blairsville. Who knows maybe they will start a charter school.
X3pointer
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by X3pointer »

Sorry I double posted I don’t know what happened