Central Lady Dragon Basketball 2003-2004

Hardwood chatter
LDB24
Freshman
Freshman

Post by LDB24 »

Dang right we do... Our boys basketball team and then some made it to most of the games that possibly could, and their rowdiness and loudness really pumped us up.... thanks guys, the camo and the suits were awesome :lol:
Head Roadie
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Head Roadie »

Easy CHSHoops 42, I wish you the best and appreciate your enthusiasm but there are the Bishops (McCort and Guilfoyle) and Richland out there to contend with. I would say your definitely looking at qualifying for the "big show" (PIAA tourney) but District champs????
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

I got to agree with HR. Basketball is a long season where a lot can go right and wrong. And the LHAC is the toughest girls BBall league around. I hear that Central has a shot but don't forget about Richland too in addition to BC.
"I'm your huckleberry"
CHShoops42
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHShoops42 »

I know we have tough teams and no doubt the LHAC girls bball league is the toughest around, but I just have confidence in my team this year that we are going to do great things. I agree with you that BG is going to be tough to beat but i think that this year they may be over-rated. As for BM, I dont see them giving us too much trouble. I guess we'll just have to wait and see :D
snatchity6
Freshman
Freshman

Post by snatchity6 »

yes only time will tell..and centrals girls will be tough as alwayyyyyys :lol:
chsfootball
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by chsfootball »

does any other team in the LHAC or anywhere have every starter coming back this season like the Lady Dragons do?
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

So I heard that BG girls hoops is now AA. Is this true? Did they move up because of enrollment figures or are they just getting away from BC? This could have an effect on the Dragons for Districts and what not...
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
IBear
Freshman
Freshman

Post by IBear »

Central's Lady Dragons are going to do damage this year. There were no seniors last year and everyone is coming back better than ever. The 5 seniors:Nicki Neil, Kerrie and Kelli Hinish, Alicia Feathers, and Krystal Ferry will definately bring victories to this team. They have the expierence needed and these girls seem to be very close which is a good thing because the winter season can be long and cruel and players emotions can get testy. Height is not on thier side this year but the girls playing inside will do a fine job i believe. Their returning letter winners will help also, shannon laratonda and heidi hinton. Let's keep hoping laratonda doesnt bring the team down emotionally like her older sister Sheenakay did to the lady panthers 2 years back. No worries about that though. Good Luck girls!
CHShoops42
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHShoops42 »

BG was AA last year too. They probably did move because of BC. You can't put anything past that school.
CHShoops42
Freshman
Freshman

Post by CHShoops42 »

shannon will definetly help the team, not hurt :)