Carlton Haselrig passes

Shoot the half!!!
stownJohn
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Carlton Haselrig passes

Post by stownJohn »

PaSportsGuy wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 7:25 pm
stownJohn wrote: July 22nd, 2020, 4:15 pm I went to both JHS and UPJ with Carlton and despite some of the bad things you may have heard about him over the years all of my 1:1 interactions with him always led me to conclude that he was a pretty good dude.
I feel for this family and he was a great athlete, but he wasn't a "good guy" I get he had issues with drug and alcohol, but he also beat up his wife, did property damage, and other stuff. I am happy he was a cool dude to you, but I never got this raising athletes cause they were good at what they did when they were POS off the field.
You have walk in another man’s shoes sometimes.

“Haselrig is equally troubled by cocaine and alcohol abuse and a broken home. His mother was a drug addict who left the family when Carlton was 5. His father was an alcoholic. He has done four stints at rehab clinics, ranging from the Betty Ford Clinic in California to John Lucas Clinic in Houston.“
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Carlton Haselrig passes

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

And this is different from a post about FH wrestling and Ranger Pride, ok to talk trash about the dead but not any current coaches at FH