McCort Wrestling

Shoot the half!!!
everett
Junior
Junior

Re: McCort Wrestling

Post by everett »

Does the Adult Behavior thread have to do with a certain person's behavior at youth states? Heard this coach (term used very liberally) got thrown out?
highschoolfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by highschoolfan »

I did not hear that. Would be interesting to hear. Again, totally a joke of a school and admin to allow for the disgrace to keep parading around with middle school and elementary aged kids wearing full McCort gear and running amuck everywhere. Would like to know more about the being thrown out story.
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

Heard the Osborne street staff is in the recruiting trail again 2 new wrestlers from the state of Florida will be on the already multi state roster this upcoming season
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Will be interesting to see what happens if either of these 2 wrestlers takes a spot from an already recruited wrestler.
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

El-Moldo wrote: July 16th, 2022, 3:58 pm Will be interesting to see what happens if either of these 2 wrestlers takes a spot from an already recruited wrestler.
No these are weights that need filled
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Well, if that's the truth, then that's definite proof of recruiting if BM is bringing in select players.
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

El-Moldo wrote: July 16th, 2022, 9:00 pm Well, if that's the truth, then that's definite proof of recruiting if BM is bringing in select players.
It’s like a revolving door on Osborne st also heard the kid they brought from Illinois has left
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

I remember when the CEO said that the kids transferred to BM because they stayed in-person during the pandemic. Are schools in Florida still on-line? Were they ever?

I can't believe people would move from Florida to Johnstown, PA for any sport, let alone a dying one. This is crazy.
highschoolfan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by highschoolfan »

Colonel Mustard wrote: July 18th, 2022, 10:46 am I remember when the CEO said that the kids transferred to BM because they stayed in-person during the pandemic. Are schools in Florida still on-line? Were they ever?

I can't believe people would move from Florida to Johnstown, PA for any sport, let alone a dying one. This is crazy.

Agreed. Crazy is a perfect word, but requires some sanity to understand and process it. The kool aid and Good ol boys administration at BM washes all that sanity away. They can never play by the rules and then cry “poor us” when they get actions taken against their ridiculous behaviors and thinking they are superior to rules and all others. That group is full of the most narcissistic and vicariously living “adults.”
reugenev
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by reugenev »

I’m confused! I thought BM’s coach was suspended for 3 years, but I saw him on the news coaching the BM kids, while wearing a McCort tee shirt?!?!?