“”

Shoot the half!!!
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

“”

Post by Megadeth »

[flash=][/flash][*]
Last edited by Megadeth on December 22nd, 2021, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SportsFan96
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Easton Maul from Chestnut Ridge

Post by SportsFan96 »

I read through this and thought to myself, " I sure hope this isn't young Mr. Mull trying to hype himself up." If it is, it's not a good look. Let the wrestling speak for itself....but the more I read in to it and looked at some of the later comments about "many more in the pipeline", "wanted him to come to Ridge", "work out with CR coaches all summer. " I kind of got the feeling that someone might have a grudge against the kid and made this post to make it look like he posted it.
As a CR fan, I sure hope it wasn't the wrestler himself who posted this but I have a sneaky suspicion it wasn't him.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Easton Maul from Chestnut Ridge

Post by Manfred »

SportsFan96 wrote: December 22nd, 2021, 7:40 am I read through this and thought to myself, " I sure hope this isn't young Mr. Mull trying to hype himself up." If it is, it's not a good look. Let the wrestling speak for itself....but the more I read in to it and looked at some of the later comments about "many more in the pipeline", "wanted him to come to Ridge", "work out with CR coaches all summer. " I kind of got the feeling that someone might have a grudge against the kid and made this post to make it look like he posted it.
As a CR fan, I sure hope it wasn't the wrestler himself who posted this but I have a sneaky suspicion it wasn't him.
And now it's taken down. LOL =))
It ain't over until it's over.