Ridge building a powerhouse team

Shoot the half!!!
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Ridge building a powerhouse team

Post by Megadeth »

Dalete
Last edited by Megadeth on June 7th, 2023, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Ridge building a powerhouse team

Post by ICCFan »

Bishop McRecruit might have something to say about that!
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

CR has been the team to beat for a long time.... They have simply been reloading since Lazor took over and Deputy has continued with it.

ICCFan, I think Bishop McRruit opted up and went AAA.. But at AA or AAA every single top end team has transfers at this point.
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ICCFan »

You think wrong Bob, according to PIAA website they are "AA"
Correct on transfers except generally not from several different states!
Individually I could care less. But the team aspect makes a joke of education based athletics. It's an AAU/club team not a HS team competing against HS teams.
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

ICC fan, we will see, but I'm pretty sure I was told they are moving up or trying to move up..

100% agree that teams with transfers or recruits shouldn't be competing against home grown teams in PIAA championships. But Notre Dame, Reynolds, Chestnut Ridge, Faith Christian, Bishop McCort, McDevit, etc all are teams that have transfers or recruits in the cases of the privates. AA just doesn't have many teams at the top that don't have some help...
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

silentbob wrote: May 25th, 2023, 11:04 am ICC fan, we will see, but I'm pretty sure I was told they are moving up or trying to move up..

100% agree that teams with transfers or recruits shouldn't be competing against home grown teams in PIAA championships. But Notre Dame, Reynolds, Chestnut Ridge, Faith Christian, Bishop McCort, McDevit, etc all are teams that have transfers or recruits in the cases of the privates. AA just doesn't have many teams at the top that don't have some help...
Im sorry but that argument is getting old rather quickly and rather fast and needs to stop!!!!!!
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

Wrasslerfan wrote: May 25th, 2023, 8:01 pm
silentbob wrote: May 25th, 2023, 11:04 am ICC fan, we will see, but I'm pretty sure I was told they are moving up or trying to move up..

Im sorry but that argument is getting old rather quickly and rather fast and needs to stop!!!!!!

I don't know what you mean by it's getting old.
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Dalete
Last edited by Megadeth on June 7th, 2023, 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longball5
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by longball5 »

Yes, they sometimes do.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Yea the Fishertown area has such great things to offer families that are looking to move to a different place. Maybe there is a selling point for families that want to live near water, that Shawnee State Park is an attraction they can't pass up.