Gun Control

Discuss all political matters here!
animus
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Gun Control

Post by animus »

I just absolutely get frustrated when there is a tragedy of any mass shooting/murder gun control always comes up. I just feel that we as a people are looking at the wrong issue. Nobody is wanting to talk about the serious mental health issue, nor are they willing to discuss what the possible causes of mental diseases. I can't blame entertainment either, there was movies like "Deathwish", "The Godfather", "Scarface", any Wild Wild West movie, and you didn't see people walk into a school and kill 20+ people back in the 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's like you do today.
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Gun Control

Post by crfball »

Exactly figure out why there screwed up not blame guns...drunk driver kills someone do they ban cars? Knifeman injures 30 kids in china elem school...knife control?
southpaw
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by southpaw »

Cause? Cure? Can debate both till the end of time. Bottom line is that modern society will not take a hard line against institutionalizing these mentally sick individuals as we did in the past. Modern medicine thinks that drugs can cure almost all ailments. We have these mentally troubled people walking amoungst us all the time and we don't know because of hippa and privacy.
"I'm your huckleberry"
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Guns don't kill people, people kill people. Unfortantly I see those mentally troubled people and its scary
Why?
Goodwill
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goodwill »

Oh no the Big O is mad now!!!!
Why?