ILLEGAL Mexicans

Discuss all political matters here!
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

ILLEGAL Mexicans

Post by 223113 »

While I'm not convinced that Trump can win in November, and he's not my ideal candidate (Rick Santorum is closest to the values I hold), if Trump is the Republican candidate, I'll have to vote for him. I mean, look at the alternative,....Clinton?! She's already concocting More Social Programs, to reach into my pocket and take out even More money....to give to Some (not all) people that are stinking leeches on society.

Click the link below. Check the station out yourselves, to make sure it is factual. I did. I even emailed my State Representative, and Senator, asking for an update, and what is being done to end it.....2 weeks now, no Reply.

IF YOU ARE A TAXPAYER, TAKE THE TIME TO VIEW THIS VIDEO!
So you think Trump's plan to send ILLEGAL Mexicans back is crazy???

The IRS will put you in jail if you fail to pay the taxes that support this fraud.
I hope the Link works from here. If it doesn't, try Pasting it into your browser.

DISCLAIMER: Do Not Click on this Link, unless you're prepared to have your blood boil...
http://www.wthr.com/story/17798210/tax- ... s-billions
Last edited by 223113 on March 25th, 2016, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: ILLEGAL Mexicans

Post by 12HankQB »

223113 wrote:While I'm not convinced that Trump can win in November, and he's not my ideal candidate (Rick Santorum is closest to the values I hold), if Trump is the Republican candidate, I'll have to vote for him. I mean, look at the alternative,....Clinton?!
http://videos2view.net/tax-fraud.htm
This is the problem with our government and media today. They convince the population that there are only two choices. Blue and Red. Yes, I'll agree Trump is better than Dipshit, but we shouldn't have this two party mindset. Too many people also think that if they're republican then they have to vote for the republican candidate. Vote on what's right for our country and for those who will be right, just, and not bought out by those with the most money. Trump has my vote cause he's not a politician and built an empire of his own.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: ILLEGAL Mexicans

Post by 223113 »

I'm not a fan of the 2 party system either.
Here is my theory on U.S. politics:
45% of Americans vote for the name with the R beside it, period.
45% of Americans vote for the name with the D beside it, period.
Those are givens.
Both sides,..the Name of their candidate could be LUCIFER. Doesn't matter. "I vote D, or R, because my daddy voted for them, and his daddy before him..." Mindlessness.
The remaining 10% of the voters decide who gets elected. And, whichever Party appeals to that 10% of voters, will win.
Usually, we then have 2 turds to pick from. Which is the better of 2 Evils? No wonder so many people don't even vote.

The Link didn't work initially. I think I fixed it. But, there was a video on their website previously. I don't see it readily accessible now. Just the article. Bottom Line: $4.2 BILLION dollars fraudulently going to ILLEGAL Mexicans......in some cases, for people that have never even been in the U.S.A...............