What will President Trump do next???

Discuss all political matters here!
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: What will President Trump do next???

Post by say_oww »

HAHA... good one! But my comment was in response to the tone of the debate, not the initial topic, and is hard to refute.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

There are TWO parts to judging. At the stoning of the woman, Jesus said, "Let him who is without sin cast the first stone". But then when the woman asked him what she should do, he replied, "Go and sin NO MORE". Funny how everyone forgets that second part.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

say_oww wrote:
223113 wrote:
say_oww wrote:Its great to see all of the compassion preached by Jesus is alive and well in the USA!
I do have compassion for them. Who is being judgmental now, if not you, and your buddy konjo78? You don't know my mind, or heart.
But, having compassion for them doesn't mean we Redefine what a male/female is.
Why don't you ask Jesus?  I'll let Him be the judge.
Agreed. That's the nail I'll hang my hat on.
Do you recall when Jesus went into the temple and turned over the tables of the money changers, and said, they had made his Father's house a den of thieves? Jesus wasn't a sissified pacifist.
There are absolutes in this world. It isn't all gray, and luke warm. Otherwise, how do you square in your mind something like, no one comes to the Father, except though me (paraphrasing)?
But, again, I am not Judging transgenders. I'm saying we don't Change The Definition Of A Male/Female because a small percentage of the population has identity issues.