What will President Trump do next???

Discuss all political matters here!
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: What will President Trump do next???

Post by 223113 »

konjo78 wrote:Rereading hanks rant it makes me se something very sad... He shows us exactly the way trump thinks, "about me". America was founded not about me but a out everyone. When did we become a me country instead of a we country?
Are you for real?
You do the typical Lib thing, and state something that is 180° from reality, and you don't see the mindlessness of your statement. 
Transgenders are 0.43% of the U.S. population,...less than 1/2%,...less than 1 in 200...
The making America a "me" country started when all the special interest groups put Their interests ahead of the country, and worse, expect the other 99.57% to get onboard, pass laws, etc.
All special interests have a common drum beat,...they accuse the vast majority of America of the Very Thing that they do,...intolerance.
We just are Expected to accept every sick, demented thing that comes down the pike,...or we're labelled as intolerant.
But, ....why is prayer, and the Ten Commandments not tolerated in schools? It's not like they're telling people to do bad things, quite the opposite. It's because the special interest groups don't want reminders that some things about their lifestyle might be immoral.
The tail wags the dog in America, and has for some time now.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

223113 wrote:
konjo78 wrote:Rereading hanks rant it makes me se something very sad... He shows us exactly the way trump thinks, "about me". America was founded not about me but a out everyone. When did we become a me country instead of a we country?
Are you for real?
You do the typical Lib thing, and state something that is 180° from reality, and you don't see the mindlessness of your statement. 
Transgenders are 0.43% of the U.S. population,...less than 1/2%,...less than 1 in 200...
The making America a "me" country started when all the special interest groups put Their interests ahead of the country, and worse, expect the other 99.57% to get onboard, pass laws, etc.
All special interests have a common drum beat,...they accuse the vast majority of America of the Very Thing that they do,...intolerance.
We just are Expected to accept every sick, demented thing that comes down the pike,...or we're labelled as intolerant.
But, ....why is prayer, and the Ten Commandments not tolerated in schools? It's not like they're telling people to do bad things, quite the opposite. It's because the special interest groups don't want reminders that some things about their lifestyle might be immoral.
But you only say all this because you're a mindless deplorable. I shall burn down this establishment because I don't want you to exercise your freedom of speech, since your opinion differs from mine. If you say anything against what I'm doing, then you're obviously a homophobic racist and part of the Trump Deathstar Empire Sith. 

Haha, Yes I want this about me. I want America to be great again. I want to say the heck with these other countries right now. Worry about us until we're back to being great instead of below average, then we'll help out all the other countries.We need better healthcare, security, education, business, and resources. I want a President that is for the American People as a whole, not the lobbyist groups, not special interest, but the entire nation. 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:Lol this country was founded for the white male. It was totally all about a me thing.
Well of course it was, since it was founded BY white men.  God some of you try to be so profound, and look like idiots doing so. 
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

My statement was made since the post before me said this country wasn't founded by a me thing. Maybe you should read the post before mine.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

12HankQB wrote:
223113 wrote:
Are you for real?
But you only say all this because you're a mindless deplorable. I shall burn down this establishment because I don't want you to exercise your freedom of speech, since your opinion differs from mine. If you say anything against what I'm doing, then you're obviously a homophobic racist and part of the Trump Deathstar Empire Sith. 

Haha, Yes I want this about me. I want America to be great again. I want to say the heck with these other countries right now. Worry about us until we're back to being great instead of below average, then we'll help out all the other countries.We need better healthcare, security, education, business, and resources. I want a President that is for the American People as a whole, not the lobbyist groups, not special interest, but the entire nation. 
Yup, I'm just a Bible-thumpin, gun-totin redneck.
Or, as the "Big O" put it,

"And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

You better believe I'm frustrated.
Trump is not my ideal President, I wanted Rick Santorum. He's "almost" as conservative as me.
But, Trump did revoke the Big O's guidelines on transgender bathrooms. Yup, "bathroom laws" to make the 0.43% feel comfortable, at the expense of the 99.57%,...to hell with how those intolerant 99.57% might feel. Bathrooms where people with Big Jim and the Boys between their legs, can walk in on women, girls, your wife, your daughter, your mom,.....yup, THERE is a noble cause.....

Nope. No special interest groups forcing anything on the rest of us. We're just "intolerant" of really good ideas....

I, and the rest of the people that voted for Trump, did so, because we've had it up to our eyeballs with the Lib version of tolerance. Which is, "Whatever we Libs say is good, you Conservatives just sit down and shut up, or you're Intolerant."
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

no/excuses wrote:Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. Speaking of sliced bread, hopefully sometime in the next 3 years the welfare rats are reduced by 75%
Agreed. While the Welfare system started out with a good purpose (help someone, until they get back on their feet), it has become a way of life for some, and fraudulently at that. When I want to hire someone, they have to pass a drug screen and background check. CRAZY THOUGHT: Howzabout, if you're on Welfare for more than a year, you have to pass a drug screen? I'll bet you at least 25% of the people would get pulled off of the Government boob (aka the Taxpayers). Also, for kids that want to get a college degree, but their parents aren't working, or they have a low-paying job, I agree with a helping hand. But, I'm perplexed. I am working, and have a decent-paying job, but my kids had to take out Loans, and we supplemented that with Parent Plus Loans, because the cost is just getting crazy. 3 of my 4 kids are out of school, and they all have Loan Payments averaging $400/month, for 10 years. But, I know a few people that told me, "My kids are going to school for free, because I'm not working." Free?? There is nothing Free about it. The Taxpayers are paying the school/professors for those kids' State and Federal Grants. CRAZY THOUGHT: Howzabout, those kids are given Loans, just like my kids? They get out of school, and they get a job, and start paying those Loans back over 10 years, just like my kids. Instead of outright giving them Taxpayer dollars, with no obligation to pay $1 back, give them Loans, with the hope that they don't default. At least there is a good chance that most of them will pay the Loans back.  And, what about those Illegal Immigrants that submit Tax Returns, and get Tax Refunds, for taxes they never paid?? Or, claim Child Tax Credits fraudulently, for kids that don't even live in the U.S.A. Yup, it happens every year, to the tune of Billions of dollars.  CRAZY THOUGHT: If you're not a U.S. Citizen, and you submit a Tax Return, we round you up and take you to the nearest border, Get Out!                                                   So, in summary, while I'm in favor of helping someone "get back up off the ground" with my tax dollars,...I'm sick and tired of the Social Programs that are completely Abused, and the Government is the biggest enabler of all.
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

223113 wrote:
no/excuses wrote:Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. Speaking of sliced bread, hopefully sometime in the next 3 years the welfare rats are reduced by 75%
Agreed. While the Welfare system started out with a good purpose (help someone, until they get back on their feet), it has become a way of life for some, and fraudulently at that. When I want to hire someone, they have to pass a drug screen and background check. CRAZY THOUGHT: Howzabout, if you're on Welfare for more than a year, you have to pass a drug screen? I'll bet you at least 25% of the people would get pulled off of the Government boob (aka the Taxpayers). Also, for kids that want to get a college degree, but their parents aren't working, or they have a low-paying job, I agree with a helping hand. But, I'm perplexed. I am working, and have a decent-paying job, but my kids had to take out Loans, and we supplemented that with Parent Plus Loans, because the cost is just getting crazy. 3 of my 4 kids are out of school, and they all have Loan Payments averaging $400/month, for 10 years. But, I know a few people that told me, "My kids are going to school for free, because I'm not working." Free?? There is nothing Free about it. The Taxpayers are paying the school/professors for those kids' State and Federal Grants. CRAZY THOUGHT: Howzabout, those kids are given Loans, just like my kids? They get out of school, and they get a job, and start paying those Loans back over 10 years, just like my kids. Instead of outright giving them Taxpayer dollars, with no obligation to pay $1 back, give them Loans, with the hope that they don't default. At least there is a good chance that most of them will pay the Loans back.  And, what about those Illegal Immigrants that submit Tax Returns, and get Tax Refunds, for taxes they never paid?? Or, claim Child Tax Credits fraudulently, for kids that don't even live in the U.S.A. Yup, it happens every year, to the tune of Billions of dollars.  CRAZY THOUGHT: If you're not a U.S. Citizen, and you submit a Tax Return, we round you up and take you to the nearest border, Get Out!                                                   So, in summary, while I'm in favor of helping someone "get back up off the ground" with my tax dollars,...I'm sick and tired of the Social Programs that are completely Abused, and the Government is the biggest enabler of all.
And while I just paid 11,000 for my son's tuition, room and board at a State owned university. Inmates are recieving a  FREE college education from IUP, at at least 1 State Prison. Maybe my son should have robbed a bank or shot someone instead of being a law abiding, respectful, god fearing citizen!!!!!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

[font=Arial","sans-serif]This entire "everyone should be able to access everything" mentality really started to ramp up during the Clinton administration but the problems it creates are starting to become more apparent.  Guess what, reality is I will not have access to the lifestyles of the Hilton's, Kennedy's, or Rockefellers.  That is just reality.  But Bill Clinton and his "brilliant" bottom up economics decided that banks shouldn't be able to tell the poor minorities no when applying to mortgages.  The poor should get access to not only a college education but the government should fund most of it.  When you give everyone access to something it creates an “artificial demand” which causes prices to skyrocket.  Before the recession, look at home prices.  Then when we finally realized that a person with a 523 credit score and $1600 monthly income wouldn’t pay their $1400 per month mortgage it was too late.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Much like what caused everyone to buy a house in the late 1990s to early 2000s, that is now the same principle that has made college educations nearly an unrecoverable long term investment.  The government is guaranteeing these universities unlimited checkbooks.  Between guaranteeing loans and flat out funding the education of the poor and minorities, the universities have no incentive to keep their tuition and costs down.  If the student can’t afford it or qualify for assistance, make them mortgage their next 30 years to pay for 4 years of schooling.  Post high-school institutions (especially the large universities) do not fear pricing themselves out of business.  If you create a system where students aren’t guaranteed to be funded by the government and everyone pays their own way, then the universities would have no choice but to bring their tuition and fees down to a price point that is feasible for the student.  If they didn’t, they would see diminishing enrollments and ultimately shut down.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]The problem is we don't make anyone earn anything in this country anymore.  My grandparents didn't have a welfare system so when my great-grandfather died when my grandfather was 12, he quit school to run the farm. Did it derail any hopes of him getting a high school education, college education, and becoming the CEO of a fortune 500 company? Yes. My grandmother sacrificed many of her dreams when (ironically) her mother died during child birth of her younger brother when she was 12. But do you know what they did do?  Work their **** off for the next 50 years so their children could afford college educations.  Flash forward and 50 years later almost the entire family has college degrees, great paying jobs, and they have great-grandchildren that are born financially set for life.  They were able to hand off several plots of land to their children and grandchildren. [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]So anywho, Trump has worked harder in 7 months than Obama did in 8 years.  Obama doubled down on failed Clinton policies by giving everyone healthcare.  Guess what, life isn’t that simple and sometimes people get a raw deal.  The government has to try to stop fixing everyone’s problems because they don’t have the means to do so.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Pre-existing conditions is killing our healthcare system.  Companies are exiting the exchange at record rates.  Imagine this, you own an auto insurance company but the government now mandates that you must insure any vehicle, even after they are in an accident without penalizing the bad driver or surcharging for the accident you are forced to pay a claim out on (even though you haven’t collected premium from this insured before).  How long do you think you would stay in business?  This is our current healthcare system…[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Rant over…[/font]
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I was always taught in my religion to love and treat everyone with respect no matter what. Not to judge someone and condemn them but to show them the love god gives all of us.

I am not a liberal i am pretty darn conservative fiscally but what suprises me is i feel like being conservative means just less government overall but the problem with most conservatives now is they say they want less government control unless its something their special interests care about.... like trying to ban gay marriage, a real conservative wouldnt be trying to give the government power over something but because the special interest in the party doesnt like the idea of gay marriage well they will do what they can to be a controlling government on that issue
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

223113 wrote:
Are you for real?
They are a small percentage but polling america they have more than 50% support of people... no where in the 10 commandments do i see anywhere the commandment to judge and condemn others