What will President Trump do next???

Discuss all political matters here!
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: What will President Trump do next???

Post by 223113 »

konjo78 wrote:
223113 wrote:
konjo78 wrote:Rereading hanks rant it makes me se something very sad... He shows us exactly the way trump thinks, "about me". America was founded not about me but a out everyone. When did we become a me country instead of a we country?
Are you for real?
You do the typical Lib thing, and state something that is 180° from reality, and you don't see the mindlessness of your statement. 
Transgenders are 0.43% of the U.S. population,...less than 1/2%,...less than 1 in 200...
The making America a "me" country started when all the special interest groups put Their interests ahead of the country, and worse, expect the other 99.57% to get onboard, pass laws, etc.
All special interests have a common drum beat,...they accuse the vast majority of America of the Very Thing that they do,...intolerance.
We just are Expected to accept every sick, demented thing that comes down the pike,...or we're labelled as intolerant.
But, ....why is prayer, and the Ten Commandments not tolerated in schools? It's not like they're telling people to do bad things, quite the opposite. It's because the special interest groups don't want reminders that some things about their lifestyle might be immoral.
The tail wags the dog in America, and has for some time now.
They are a small percentage but polling america they have more than 50% support of people... no where in the 10 commandments do i see anywhere the commandment to judge and condemn others
...and nowhere in my post did I judge and condemn anyone. They're people with issues, some medical, physical, and/or psychological. We all can have those kinds of issues. My point is that you don't try to enact laws that adversely affect the 99.57% of society, like the 0.43% is More Important than the rest of us.
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by abpk2903 »

Konjo, I think you are confusing conservative with Libertarian.  I am a Libertarian.  Statistics show that over 70% of American's line up more with Libertarian principles as compared to Democrat or Republican.  Less government, fiscally conservative, socially liberal.
Sykotyk
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Sykotyk »

Obama puts feet up on desk in Oval Office = He has no respect for the office.

Trump calls the White House a 'real dump'.... Republican response?
say_oww
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by say_oww »

no/excuses wrote:Trump is the best thing since sliced bread. Speaking of sliced bread, hopefully sometime in the next 3 years the welfare rats are reduced by 75%
Let's hope they eliminate corporate welfare, too!  Nice to see that everyone on BOTH sides regurgitates the biased talking points so well.  This means the differences and divisions that currently exist will last forever and only get worse, as wages remain the same!  
Hey let's consolidate some schools while we're at it!  =))
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Libertarians are Republicans who are embarrassed to admit they are Republicans.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

JFK was a Dem. Today he would be a centrist Conservative.
It ain't over until it's over.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Manfred wrote:JFK was a Dem.  Today he would be a centrist Conservative.
Lincoln was a republican... Today he would be considered liberal. Times do change
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

This week in trump we saw a tirade against NBA and NFL players. Just an embarassment overall, from all parties invovled
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

konjo78 wrote:This week in trump we saw a tirade against NBA and NFL players. Just an embarassment overall, from all parties invovled
Why? He likes to voice his opinion which a lot agree with. I don't know if he disagrees with what they're doing but how they're doing it. The anthem and flag don't reflect the individuals in the government. It's for our country as a whole since it's start. All those that have died to give us these rights we have. It doesn't matter who is in office, the anthem and the flag should be respected or go back to when they all stayed in the locker room for the anthem pre-2009. Kaepernick's movement on the field is not the right place. Football players are paid to go play the game. It's their office, factory, work place etc. This stuff should be done off the field, where it actually might make a difference. If by chance the entire NFL kneels, then what? What's the change going to be? There has to be more done outside the stadium for change. Taking a knee during the national anthem and not honoring the flag do nothing. This stuff didn't start with President Trump and yes they're allowed to do as they wish, but we wouldn't want them displaying a Nazi flag either. The changes have to happen in homes, schools, and the community. Turning my Sunday football into politics is not the answer 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
ss1082
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ss1082 »

Well said Hank.....well said!